WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I've found that the Ato tongues are just way too tall and wide. I mean, it's one thing to have some structure and shape to your shoe and it's another to have an airfoil sticking off your foot.

Edit: What are they reselling for anyway?

latest disill waywt i cant bother finding again

myspace angles fix everything, apparently

the only way i can imagine she's in the green now is +rep from new registrant creepers who only browse the supershopper waywt and've never seen her trollish behavior or heard her innocuous monologue about her monotonous, culturally sterile life

really though, she'd have a neg bar longer than agentj's if she were a guy

im also tired of hearing arguments that real life is more important than the internet... supermeetups, supermarket, sidneylo and new york times articles evidence the contrary. as time goes on, distinctions between "real life" and "the internet" become less clear

supertalk is a real community that is manifest in changes in consumer behavior, preference, beliefs, habits and rituals (recent purchases, denim evo, waywt). people are spending and making real money. opinions and cultural assertions can be validated, rejected, modified or discussed here. an impact (positive or negative) on certain individuals can be very emphatic

I'm repping her.

I don't actually think she's that bad. I mean, she dresses hella mediocre and isn't the smartest person, but she's not the cancer here.

Plus it's funny that this thread asks who's repping her every couple pages.

Bring the red, faggots.

I'm repping her.

I don't actually think she's that bad. I mean, she dresses hella mediocre and isn't the smartest person, but she's not the cancer here.

Bring the red, faggots.

them's fightin' words, partnuh.

come back to new york. it's clobberin' time.

I'm repping her.

Bring the red, faggots.

I love the fact that people think I am "not smart" for willingly ignoring half of the crap that is said on here. It adds a most interesting dynamic to the entire thing.

However, I am trying to get banned (see thread) so I am not overly concerned about who is clocking my intelligence.

1: stop talking about yourself.

"I have recently obtained a high-profile job for next year. They literally call it the "fish bowl," because your actions are being watched by hundreds of students. Today, my supervisor asked that all of us on staff "clean up our MySpace and Facebook" of anything incriminating.

While my Facebook and MySpace are already clean due to high traffic, I feel as if my Sufu life is a tad more private. That said, I have been a lot more bold and personal on here than on other sites that I post on."

why dont you just shut up then?

PICT4170.jpgPICT4165.jpg

yesstyle jacket

raf simons shirt

cheap monday chinos

carin wester sandals

fuck your rip off jacket, your fruity shirt, your pants, and your womens sandals. if i wasnt lazy id find the worst thread to post this in. you look like a fucking tool.

and why the fuck would you need a jacket if its warm enough for no sleeves, rolled up pants, and womens shoes?

edit: took homo out of the sandals description so as to not offend gay people with the comparison.

fuck your rip off jacket, your fruity shirt, your pants, and your womens sandals. if i wasnt lazy id find the worst thread to post this in. you look like a fucking tool.

and why the fuck would you need a jacket if its warm enough for no sleeves, rolled up pants, and womens shoes?

edit: took homo out of the sandals description so as to not offend gay people with the comparison.

She's a lesbian! You insensitive bastard!!

Yo oskar bring back your brother dennis, he dressed really good.

also, slingshot johnny... a lot of the really avant waywters left =(

Which one of them had the outfit where he was wearing a huge black cape and looked just like the thing from Mimic?