WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

french cut and random designer double name shits aren't though. long and skinny.

but yeah this nigga's shit probaby b made in china or malaysia.

honestly though, i find it hard to pull polos off. polos suck. they're not comfortable and they don't look good. no more polos.

And this is from like 3 years ago when I was still dressing like a god damned nerd.

I got news for you....

hypnoticcokebottles.png
I got news for you....

And I'm still about cleaning up my dress sense. I know what I wear is still somewhat nerdy but I'm trying to find something that works well for me.

Hell, for an example of what I'm wearing now, and what I've worn for the past few days is this:

3c10d881294992a42077b0azq0.jpg

Simple, Clean, and anything but nerdy.

040908Alt.jpg

HEY GUYS, I LOVE TEH PHOTOSHOPS.

I thought waywt was a bit low on the lens flare side of things today. Thank you for righting that. Oh, that and a diffuse blur. This shit wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that very few of these clones even pull it off as well as SB.

Edit: New tags, excellent.

And I'm still about cleaning up my dress sense. I know what I wear is still somewhat nerdy but I'm trying to find something that works well for me.

Hell, for an example of what I'm wearing now, and what I've worn for the past few days is this:

3c10d881294992a42077b0azq0.jpg

Simple, Clean, and anything but nerdy.

I think the biggest problem here, and I use here with pretentious "air quotes", is that there are too many people who are like you, and I mean that in the nicest way, who started out looking like a huge dork, then got dressed by the internet while still being a huge dork. This still shows through your (and all the other people I'm indirectly talking about) pictures somehow. It's either your skin or your face / hair, but you still look like a nerd to me, only now you're a nerd wearing forum approved clothes. Thus, some people look stiff and unnatural in their clothes, like they haven't been lived in... and they haven't.

CLEAN LIKE A KENYAN HOOKER

I think the biggest problem here, and I use here with pretentious "air quotes", is that there are too many people who are like you, and I mean that in the nicest way, who started out looking like a huge dork, then got dressed by the internet while still being a huge dork. This still shows through your (and all the other people I'm indirectly talking about) pictures somehow. It's either your skin or your face / hair, but you still look like a nerd to me, only now you're a nerd wearing forum approved clothes.

CLEAN LIKE A KENYAN HOOKER

That's the thing though, the only nerdy thing I do is post (fits) on an internet forum, and you have to admit that posting fits alone is somewhat nerdy as is.

I'm not really into any sort of gaming, I hate RPG related crap, and I find nerdy people to be loathesome. To me, time spent chatting with friends, getting drunk, going out clubbing, etc. means allot more to me then anything else.

What I'm getting at is that I'm nowhere close to being as nerdy as any of the stuff posted in here. Most of the fits I posted on SA's WAYWT I ended up trashing because of how well or how poorly they were received.

However, the things that have worked well I've consistently stuck with and I'm all the better fot it.

Did I ever mention that I'm horribly camera shy as well and it's only something that I only recently started getting over?

edit:

dude needs to pick up some dumbells. looks like a strong wind could snap his arm in half...

Well I've been lifting for the past couple of months now trying to fix that problem.

dude needs to pick up some dumbells. looks like a strong wind could snap his arm in half...

since when has this been a legitimate concern in sufuland?

this is a blanket statement for 72.3% of the members here

misterblack:

stop defending yourself so much. whatever criticism is thrown your way, pick and choose constructive criticism, stfu, and move on. theres nothing worse in life than someone so insecure about themselves that they need to justify every last thing they say or do.