WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i would be ashamed to be your friend, and would use you as a punching ball. i would hang myself if i was your parents. how can something look that bad. even h&m hipster going at parties for people under 14 look better. there can't even be an accurate description on what looks bad because it all look bad. and this face, it's like if it was written "beat me to death with a crowbar", you asking for it. did you already cleaned the bruises from the last time you went out.

seriously throw yourself by the window.

anger and proper English are mutually exclusive for freecat.

that being said, this may be his best post ever.

i just don't like him cause i get the feeling thats his attic where he set up a white

background to take " fashion pics" that he posts on the internet and wear glasses that

aren't prescription and take pictures pretending he fell down giggling and then photoshop spongebob on it and that he doesnt have a beard like dinomite.

and weirdna posts suck.

The jeans are fucking terrible, and it looks like he tried to match the color of his shirt to the color of his skin. And yah, he definitely sends out that: "I don't need glasses but I wanna wear 'em because they sell them at AA now."

i dont think english is his native language........ I hope

indeed ain't.

i'm sorry for this post i was high and was very angry for some personnal reason (my bank refusing to let me spend more than what i have, my dad blocking my phone....)

well, after reading it again, i find it funny haha;

Yes, but we have come to learn that what you like isnt really a standard for good taste, so thats a good thing.

This sort of thing's annoying. I (almost) never get hate for any of my fits for the past while, but this sort of shit keeps popping up. What the fuck?