• brokenglass
    • vee
    • almondcrush
    • adsurgo
    • beatle
    • Dick Danger
    • cheep
    • typicalfashion

i tried to edit my old posts to add these in but the edit wasnt working...

these are still shitty pics... just extras i had left over from before. if i figure out how to edit my original posts tomorrow hopefully ill be able to put up those natural sunlight pictures.

i didnt actually wash in a machine with soap til this month. i did do a few showers in them around month 7, 9, 10(after ocean wash) and 11 and a half though. i also did an ocean wash around the 10th month (an awesome experience btw). i did some sledding in them at months 3 and 4 and during 8 and 9 while i was on tour i didnt wear them everyday but when i did i beat them hard. i have played over 100 shows in these and theyve been to like.. 20 or 30 something states. by the time i finally washed them they were fucking disgusting but it didnt really bother me.i love these and these will still be worn for a while. its hard to tell but i have had like 6 pocket repairs. they keep breaking and falling off. the majority of my back pockets right now are actually being help on by safety pins. ahah

dsc02407lilgi5.jpg

dsc02397lilzu6.jpg

dsc02348lilah7.jpg

dsc02310lilit0.jpg

dsc02316lilhx0.jpg

Congratulations, ADSURGO..and everyone else who played..

ADSURGO - please pm me your contact info - email address - will email Toshiko over the weekend...

I will also find out what she decided to do about #2 and #3 - congrats, HJJ and Cheep...

Good job everyone! I really miss wearing these jeans already. But I must admit this was a bit of a disappointing/unexciting conclusion to the sammy contest. It was totally outdone by the start of the 660 Warehouse contest I feel...

Good job everyone! I really miss wearing these jeans already. But I must admit this was a bit of a disappointing/unexciting conclusion to the sammy contest. It was totally outdone by the start of the 660 Warehouse contest I feel...

i agree, the inagural denim contest will never be outdone! congrats to all.

Adsurgo - recieved confirmation from SAMURAI - I think you won a pair of S5000VX 21 oz...

And also - congrats HJJ and Cheep on place 2 & 3 - please pm me your contact info / address and email - Toshiko said there will be a small price for you as well...

• 2 weeks later...