• vee
    • almondcrush
    • adsurgo
    • beatle
    • Dick Danger
    • cheep
    • typicalfashion

November 1st 2006 - October 31st 2007

This thread is open for all the participants - in order to upload their final pics.

Pics must be posted before November 15th

Minimum of 2 pictures - maximum of whatever

Please make sure to post at least 1 back and 1 front shot...and all the details that you want...

No comments are allowed in this thread - just look at the pics.

Voting poll will be open for 2 weeks, November 15th - November 30th

Please note that you are only allowed to vote if you've signed up to Superfuture before August 31st.

Allrighty - there are 30 participants -

#01 - st199ml

#02 - digital_denim

#03 - Yet Fung

#04 - derdankhund

#05 - theswarm

#07 - Moz

#08 - ko

#09 - Thorns

#10 - polishmike

#11 - emaze

#12 - Tommyhibbs

#13 - mickawes

#14 - i_miss_lily

#15 - Westbrook

#16 - azn8oi

#17 - the black arm

#18 - horriblyjollyjinx

#19 - poly800rock

#21 - 386

#22 - brokenglass

#23 - vee

#25 - almondcrush

#26 - adsurgo

#27 - beatle

#28 - Dick Danger

#29 - cheapmuthafukr = Cheep

#30 - typicalfashion

I hope that mods will be able to give us 30 poll options - that would be perfect...

Lot 09 No 4 W31 L36 (unaltered)

3-5 Days a week first two months

2-3 Days a week except for June, July, and August

1-2 Days a week June and July, and August

one soak and five washes

Don't forget to + REP me if you like my sammies (my little green bar needs love)

Worn backpacking over the continental divide, climbing and canyoneering in Southern Utah, and climbing and hiking all over the Appalachians...

Although they look torn because of the effect of the flash, the rear heels are just faded and creased. Barring the really white areas, the color is pretty close to what it looks like in daylight.

One of the sturdiest pair of jeans I've ever owned, and I look forward to seeing what they look like next year around this time...

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

I can take fit pics if there is any real interest, but given how little I wore them, and the fades I've already seen, I don't expect too many kudos...

Number 12 College Station/Austin, TX

I wore these jeans pretty much every day except in August and September when it got too hot/humid. I washed them probably 4 times and soaked them 3 or 4. Most of the wear came from working on cars and normal college life. I picked up a sugarcane belt while in Japan in December which has about 11 months of wear in the pictures.

jean1.jpg

jean2.jpg

jean3.jpg

jean4.jpg

jean5.jpg

The 1st couple months I was a gas utility serviceman & had to wear a uniform, so I didn't wear them often.

Wore these the last 8 or so months as an apprentice electrician (10 hour days tues - fri only). Not much wear cuz I don't do much except assist the journeymen, sweeping & cleaning, & on my ass studying the tests. That's why I got a hole on my left cheek!

Kept a metal washer in my coin pocket. Wallet & keys stayed in the front pockets. Kept my gloves & sometimes electrical tape in the back pockets.

Had a lot of fun in these! I'm happy about the overall experience! Thanks again Beatle!!! Good luck to all!!!

1811363519_9d8ed0274d.jpg

1811388987_f7bcf74490.jpg.

1994215191_cbdedd425d.jpg

1995028300_518288d326.jpg

1811382619_3972374e7c_m.jpg

1811357375_04f3968e02_m.jpg

1812184306_d796d005b0_m.jpg

Number 18 continued

I prefer these indoor pics for color and actual fade pattern.

Compared to new Flat Head 3003s. The color is almost as dark in the darkest areas as the Flat Heads are new.

BSJWDBufR.jpg

ijDsnUIFc.jpg

ApNFUXsPT.jpg

DhVeQqdZs.jpg

EsQDfIHjo.jpg

mxntbYlvz.jpg

I repaired the backpocket many times, I worked on it at least 7 times.

The snap on my wallet has almost worn through 3 layers of denim. I repaired with the cut-off denim from this pair.

The ENTIRE backpocket is lined with at least one extra layer of denim, in some places there are two extra layers. 'Half-lined', pfft!

DTPRJGZNA.jpg

Fit pics tomorrow.

FIT PICS ARE HERE!!

FYOEhaAgK.jpg

QddjeFECP.jpg

psIgeolMM.jpg

You can see the full evolution of these jeans here: http://repeattofade.blogspot.com/search/label/S0500XX

Thank You!

Emaze Lot 9 No. 11

Never washed with detergant. Worn through out the year almost everyday. Basic NYC wear, sitting on stoops, riding subways, etc... Also lots of barn stuff, rolling around the dirt, chillin with my horse and what not. I wore these with my tanner belt, a zippo in the coin pocket, and alternated bet. my SDA wallet, & my RM Peacemaker. The various shots are with indoor light with flash, indoor with no flash, and outdoor light...

FrontIndoor1.jpg

BackIndoor1.jpgFrontSide.jpg

Patch-1.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

(NO HOMO)

technicals.jpg

008.jpg

Stats:

Hot soaked with me wearing them for 1 hour on November 1, 2006

(3) Dr. Brommer's with HOT WATER wash on:

June 27, 2007

July 17, 2007

Sept. 5, 2007

• I wore a holster made by Tanner (Portland, OR) for the first five months or so daily, which explains the big circular fade on my right thigh.
  • My Sammies were fixed by Maddie of Chuck's Vintage in the crotch, area under right back pocket due to holster abrasion, left cuff, and right cuff -- which was patched using denim provided by DickDanger.

Thanks to Maddie, DickDanger, and Jan for everything that they've helped me with during this competition.

i apologize for the shitty pics. i dont know how to take pictures. my shots dont do these things justice.

I WILL HAVE PICS IN NATURAL SUNLIGHT UP SOON!

i didnt actually wash in a machine with soap til this month. i did do a few showers in them around month 7, 9, 10(after ocean wash) and 11 and a half though. i also did an ocean wash around the 10th month (an awesome experience btw). i did some sledding in them at months 3 and 4 and during 8 and 9 while i was on tour i didnt wear them everyday but when i did i beat them hard. i have played over 100 shows in these and theyve been to like.. 20 or 30 something states. by the time i finally washed them they were fucking disgusting but it didnt really bother me.i love these and these will still be worn for a while. its hard to tell but i have had like 6 pocket repairs. they keep breaking and falling off. the majority of my back pockets right now are actually being help on by safety pins. ahah

dsc02418dx1.jpg

dsc02404rv1.jpg

dsc02389vn4.jpg

dsc02387xx1.jpg

Allright - to make this crystal clear - who ever did not submit pics in time - you screwed up.

No more pics after this post - yes, Polishmike tomorrow morning...

As of right now - in the final poll are

13, Mikeawes

7, MOZ

21, 386

9, Thorns

4, derdankhund

12, Tommyhibbs

23, Vee

27, Beatle

19, Poly800Rock

2, digital_denim

18, horriblyjollyjinx

29, cheep / muthafucka

11, Emaze

16, Azn80oi

26, Adsurgo

14,I_miss_lily

10, Polishmike

Not really expecting much, late to post, my aunt took the pictures for me. I thought I'd throw them up just to have some completion to all this. All in all I probably only got about half the amount of wear I should have. I put on about 15-20 pounds and just wasn't able to wear these, plus I had given them up for repair for a bit.

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

EDIT: I'm aware it's to late to be in for the vote, I can move this post to the other Samurai thread if requested.