Favourite Japanese mens label

Jack Rabbit Slim

I actually have a couple of jackets from Tornado Mart a few years back. I still think they're ok, as they're not that flambuoyant crap that immediately comes to mind when you think of the label, though the majority of the stuff from them is pure (ugly) madness.

what is visvim?

anything in tornado mart.

FAT

bounty hunter

subsociety

this thread fucking sucks.

and i think it's "subciety" not subsociety.

i like original fake and hysteric glamour

this thread fucking sucks.

and i think it's "subciety" not subsociety.

i like original fake and hysteric glamour

this really isn't obvious enough to be joke. i could see some sufu members being serious by actually saying these. were you serious?

The OG Neighborhood stuff they put out before they did all the collabs, the EU.ED line is very nice, also the old W)Taps when they were still mixing things up with Nigo.

Some others, SVG, Taps, Vis, Atmos, Sophnet, iDiom, Hectic, G1950, Beams, Unrivaled, the list goes on. I of course have a love for Japanese mode labels as well. My ultimatum would be to combine street and mode together.

mackdaddy and swagger are so hot right now

i own a swagger hoodie, completely overpriced but kinda dope, but i keep going back and looking at some of the pieces, if it wasnt so unnecarily expensive, id get this http://www.choiceisyours.jp/shop/index.php?currency=USD&main_page=product_info&products_id=571&language=en

The OG Neighborhood stuff they put out before they did all the collabs, the EU.ED line is very nice, also the old W)Taps when they were still mixing things up with Nigo.

Some others, SVG, Taps, Vis, Atmos, Sophnet, iDiom, Hectic, G1950, Beams, Unrivaled, the list goes on. I of course have a love for Japanese mode labels as well. My ultimatum would be to combine street and mode together.

The EU.ED line is shit. Denim and the prints. Unrivaled is pretty much shit, they shoudn't have killed let it ride. Some of their stuff is ok but mediocre level but nothing to compare with let it ride. Hectic has been doing shit right for years.