what.cd

Guest DUM

• 4 weeks later...

Does any have a what.cd invite? I lost my account due to taking a long hiatus from the internet and apparently they delete inactive accounts!

but I'm back :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to get back into waffles.fm and/or what.cd. I had the same problem as BodiesOfLight - account got deleted due to inactivity (was out of country)

I just got back into indietorrents but no invites yet...

I can offer rep or straight up e-fellatio though.

I love what.cd but I do miss Oink a lot. Some foo on what.cd jacked the CD I uploaded on oink + my .flac rip!! I have no CD's in my apartment to upload...0.001 ratio sucks hhahaha.

I got my what.cd invite from being a poweruser over at underground-gamer. If anybody likes a huge torrent site for retro gaming (imagine full collections of everything before PS2), get at me and I'll send you an invite.

Anyway, anybody have waffles? How does it compare to what.cd?

I could offer unlimited invites, however the problem is you guys have to know what you're getting into though. Especially if you don't have a seedbox or an awesome home connection... if you can't pass the quiz on the IRC, I don't think you should be there. And please stop offering demonoid for anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...