PBJ 005 crotch giving out at 2 months?

Mr. M

hey dawgs.

so i've got a 2 month old pair of pbj xx-005s that ive been wearing. the stitching has come out in some spots and now theres like a little hole just giving way in the corner. i got them from BiG so i've inqured there but i was wondering if this means i have crotch AC or if i'm eligable for some kind of repair or something. my ola's never even split like this even though they're made of tissue paper.

10_31_07_105093b.jpg

10_31_07_104041a.jpg

hey Mr M. , got the same problem here.

mine went off at two months too and i've been wearing them for a month with the hole in the crotch.

i got my pair straight from Japan and its not convenient at all to send them back there for repairs.

Anybody with such experience and went on without repairs?

alex_844, not so sure if its due to the stiffness cos i got mine one wash and they didnt come that stiff. besides, the dukes i own used to be rock hard when but after 6 months the crotch still holds.

i think it's due to the rise being low and maybe inferior stitching?

repairing seems like the right thing to do but doing it at 3 months in sounds nearly insane. damn..

email gordon over at BiG and he should be able to help you out with a repair. Its a little hectic over there from him shipping out all of the contest jeans at the moment, but I'm sure he won't leave you stranded. Esp since you bought them there.

Not quite as bad/noticeable as yours, but my pbjs have started to fray a bit at the crotch. Although, it didn't happen until around the 7-8 month-ish mark though.

Haven't really gotten around to repairing it either, been wearing it like this for ~ a month or so and it hasn't really gotten to be a bigger problem, either. Probably will get it repaired after I wash them a few weeks, but who knows.