Sign in to follow this  
ritchie

kate moss t

there will be 12 sold exclusivly at richard kidd in vancouver, these are the only ones available worldwide. they are all prepaid for 288 dollars. I heard rumours of 1 being soold in hong kong foe 1000 dollars

ritchie

Hi.. can u please post a pic of this kate moss shirt.. i have no idea what it looks like. Just curious

icon_smile.gif

don't mislead people, there are far more than those 12 in the world

loads of japanese resellers have them

Also, hk is one of the trendiest cities, even if it doesn't have many sf listings.

Some of the most exclusive kicks and clothes come here and theres tons of supreme to go around, so paying 1000 dollars for a km tee, wtf?

Edited by raijin on Jul 22, 2004 at 04:14 AM

Quote:

there will be 12 sold exclusivly at richard kidd in vancouver, these are the only ones available worldwide. they are all prepaid for 288 dollars. I heard rumours of 1 being soold in hong kong foe 1000 dollars

--- Original message by ritchie on Jun 12, 2004 01:11 PM

$288 for a t-shirt is absolutely ridiculous.

if they move, kill 'em.

seriously am I the only one who thinks thats just one lame t-shirt, even for the normal $24 supreme tees go for?

Quote:

seriously am I the only one who thinks thats just one lame t-shirt, even for the normal $24 supreme tees go for?

--- Original message by Dolo on Jul 23, 2004 01:41 PM

it's not only a lame shirt but they're tees were never special to begin with.

if they move, kill 'em.

i just took a look at the tee....not hot. more like get one free w/ any purchase.

what are you mental Kole??

the tee i saw had a supreme box on it.. instant Fuckin hotttttttttttttnessssssss!

aight yo, I'm off to the CRAP and Abrecombie & bitch! Sale goin on today!

i wouldn't buy that sh*t for anymore than $20. even if it is *limited i would never even wear that. blaah.

c'mon freal...

if you could cop kate for the rrp of 32 bucks you would... everyone would...

ha you'd only get 200 for it...

but seriously if this T was not limited and easily available for 32 bucks would you cop it and rock it......

i reckon most would unless they were a real big supreme hater .... its a great T... kate moss is an icon.... supreme is an icon .....

ha you'd only get 200 for it...

but seriously if this T was not limited and easily available for 32 bucks would you cop it and rock it......?

i reckon most would unless they were a real big supreme hater .... its a great T... kate moss is an icon.... supreme is an icon .....

Despite my ragging on Supreme, which is mostly just ragging on people who need to revolve their lives around supreme release dates... I like Supreme as a whole and have and i''m sure will like a lot of their clothes in the future. But I will point out when they do make weak a design or article of clothing

That being said... the Kate moss tee is just plain corny and i wouldn't pay the normal $24 or rock it if i recieved it for free.

This isn't all a bad season for Supreme... they had that nice Reas design. But that kate Moss shirt? Well I said my piece on it.

Edited by Dolo on Sep 2, 2004 at 11:36 AM