kate moss t

ritchie

• 1 month later...

don't mislead people, there are far more than those 12 in the world

loads of japanese resellers have them

Also, hk is one of the trendiest cities, even if it doesn't have many sf listings.

Some of the most exclusive kicks and clothes come here and theres tons of supreme to go around, so paying 1000 dollars for a km tee, wtf?

Edited by raijin on Jul 22, 2004 at 04:14 AM

Quote:

there will be 12 sold exclusivly at richard kidd in vancouver, these are the only ones available worldwide. they are all prepaid for 288 dollars. I heard rumours of 1 being soold in hong kong foe 1000 dollars

--- Original message by ritchie on Jun 12, 2004 01:11 PM

$288 for a t-shirt is absolutely ridiculous.

if they move, kill 'em.

• 1 month later...

ha you'd only get 200 for it...

but seriously if this T was not limited and easily available for 32 bucks would you cop it and rock it......

i reckon most would unless they were a real big supreme hater .... its a great T... kate moss is an icon.... supreme is an icon .....

ha you'd only get 200 for it...

but seriously if this T was not limited and easily available for 32 bucks would you cop it and rock it......?

i reckon most would unless they were a real big supreme hater .... its a great T... kate moss is an icon.... supreme is an icon .....

Despite my ragging on Supreme, which is mostly just ragging on people who need to revolve their lives around supreme release dates... I like Supreme as a whole and have and i''m sure will like a lot of their clothes in the future. But I will point out when they do make weak a design or article of clothing

That being said... the Kate moss tee is just plain corny and i wouldn't pay the normal $24 or rock it if i recieved it for free.

This isn't all a bad season for Supreme... they had that nice Reas design. But that kate Moss shirt? Well I said my piece on it.

Edited by Dolo on Sep 2, 2004 at 11:36 AM