ugly american hicks wear bape

kauflust

Anyway, for your reading pleasure:

“He’s become a joke,†says one competitor. Fujiwara, who is still revered in Tokyo as perhaps the one man who can launch a trend, is even more dismissive of Nigo. “I just wonder how he feels when he sees ugly people wearing his clothes. If you go to the countryside in America and people are wearing Bathing Ape, that’s not very cool.†Fujiwara, now a consultant for Nike and Levi’s, shrugs. “I thought he was more like us, but he changed.â€

from portfolio

HAHAHAHAHA.

Guest supernoob
I heard Nigo is gonna be doing some next level shit this season (No joke). I have no interest in it, but I heard it from a friend.

bape personal lubricant

bape usps shoeboxes

bape 4umz (u gotta download special program 2 use)

bape x brooks brothers: baped out ocbdz

Nigo reminds me a lot of Mugatu from Zoolander.

"Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings."

Throw the word BAPE on anything, call it limited edition and it'll fetch ten times what it should actually cost.

But if anyone wants to sell me that flannel shirt from this season...PM me ;)

i can definitely see bape making "comeback". but don't call it a comeback. really though, this new season looks pretty good. dude just needs to grow his long hair back and he'll be back on track.

its kind of ironic how streetwear heads hate on rural kids rocking ape when alot of brands rip and/or find influence from rural workwear brands. some brands even go as far as intentionally distressing jeans!!

but its not that serious though. im just having fun.

I never hated the brand, yet I never owned an article from the brand. You can't really give Nigo shit because he is the reason that alot of us got into the "hypebeast" style. Kids still buy their fape, rappers still rock it, it still has a big following. I am still kinda confused as to why Nigo is catching heat from alot of people.