Sign in to follow this  
triniboy27

Toronto Map?

this shop is fantastic. matt knows his stuff. AMAZING military items like jeep coats, deck jackets, G-1s, as well as vintage leathers, top notch, but with commensurate prices, meaning its not cheap.

he also carries sugar cane denim.

1947's, 1955's, and the okinanawas. i believe...

highly reccomended!

klaxon howl, 877 queen st west, across from trinity-belwoods park. (647) 436-6628. sister store to delphic, vintage (or vintage styled) military/americana gear. mostly men but a few womens pieces. brands like stone island, belstaff, lvc (i think?), local designers.

We need more info on Queen St. EAST ... theres lots of new shops springing up ... Queen St East is the new Queen St West ... I cant recall the names of any of the shops I visited off hand, but if someone in the area wants to do some scout work and contribute that would be cool.

what do they do with hte redlines they pull?

the owner sells them in bunches to japanese hunters, or keeps em.

one of the other guys offered to put me in touch with him. see if maybe he'd let me pick over them.

klaxon howl carries a lot of stuff that's hard to find (belstaff jackets, for example), but then they counter-balance that by charging $150 for a pair of "vintage" dress shoes that i could find in kensington for twenty bucks.