Pharrell#1 on best dressed list

nappywun

Pharrell Williams Tops Best-Dressed List

Thu Aug 11, 9:16 AM ET

Pharrell Williams of the Grammy-winning production duo The Neptunes tops Esquire's second annual list of the "Best Dressed Men in the World."

Esquire credits Williams with "injecting dressed-up luxury into hip-hop style and thereby influencing a new generation of guys to consider more than just a pair of baggy jeans a reflection of their youthful vitality."

Williams, 32, tells the magazine: "It's never about whether I'm the best-dressed guy in the room. I never go, `Oh, I'm killin' 'em tonight!' Instead it's about comfort and the flow."

Andre 3000, ranked No. 1 last year, dropped to No. 5.

Other best-dressed men include Jake Gyllenhaal, Kanye West, Jude Law, George Clooney, Matt Lauer, Josh Lucas, Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand, Jay-Z, pro quarterback Tom Brady, Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi of Japan, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, Southern rock band My Morning Jacket, Luke Wilson, pro running back Curtis Martin, Paul Bettany, former President Clinton, Chris Martin, pro golfer Adam Scott and Donald Trump.

Afrique C'est Chic

• 2 weeks later...

Pharrell bestdressedmanintheworld??? There's not a single hint of creativity in his way of dressing.

He's just a living display of so-called hip brands including his.

... and Donald Trump in the list? He's the best proof that money cannot buy taste.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

esquire has always and continues to be completely down syndrome. Pharrell is a sober loser who has made hip hop so fucking boring I think i, as a white male, might eat my own rancid shit and kill myself........the united states has really turned to hell.....every one we are supposed to trust to educate ourselves on culture and style is a complete twit. ....seriously...i would rather see soulja boy b/c he has more style and wit in his cock than pharell could ever even imagine........this is proof that the mayan calendar is accurate..........drink up...the end is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me this picture is photo chopped.

i thought that too when i saw it for the first time, but no, it is actually on the wireimage site and it is very real ahahaha.

honestly, i think pharrel sometimes dresses spot on sometimes (that videoclip with mariah carey for example), but yeah, best dressed list is ridiculous considering what he wears 95% of the time.

you guys dont know what youre talking about

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

hes my #1

its nice to see he is breaking down boarders and making uggs fashinonble for hip hop lovers everywhere. i am looking forwards to seeing crank dat superman done in uggs myself.