APC jeans, one month no wash.....

M.O.A

have had em for a month, wear them almost everyday to go skate and stuff....dont know how much longer i can go...but i guess i gotta resist....anyways, the flash made them a lil brighter but yeah...ya know how that is

front of my jeans...got some nice sweat lines on the knees...lol....ewwww

ad1eu9.jpg

the back

ad1f9t.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

your pair would be the perfect trial of placing like a plate or box of baking soda to see if it will remove the smell cause if you skate in them odds are they're going to stink... the idea comes from puting a box of baking soda in the fridge and it will remove funky smells from your fridge and i think it will work with jeans too...

also they look quite nice, i wish mine had that kinda wear after a month... i've had mine like 2 months and nothing close to that but its too hot for jeans other than at night and also i don't think i could bring myself to skate in jeans i'm not going to wash...

Edited by ebayologist on Aug 11, 2005 at 09:53 PM

Quote:

I can smell the stank just by looking at them! My suggestion is to nuke that shit with Febreeze. Nuke it hard. Hard as fuck.

--- Original message by bed on Aug 11, 2005 10:21 PM

And then hang them up to air outside, or else they just end up stinking of Febreeze. And that's not much better.

All the worn APC's that I have seen seem to really stretch out in the knees. Not just yours. I don't know about all the APC hype. Everyone seems to think it's a GOOD thing that the character comes out so quickly. Take your time and really cultivate. It's not neccesarily a good thing that your jeans look a year old after a month. No disrespect.

the sweat stains on the knees are actually from my head when i sit down and rest or something on my board or a ledge and it just drips onto my knees or when i wipe my hands on my jeans and stuff....they honestly arent as gross as they appear...well, ill just keep tellin myslef that anyways...

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

After some googling I now know that my statement was right; freezing does not kill bacteria(well, it might kill some bacteria as they all have different temp intervals between which they can live, but there are millions of different types of bacteria), it only slows down theire rate of growth to near zero.

"Well, you need to understand that there are already bacteria in food, and freezing the food doesn't kill the bacteria. Keeping the food refrigerated doesn't kill the bacteria. All you are doing is slowing the germs' reproduction down. That's why chicken, meat, fish and dairy spoil quickly, even in the fridge. "

http://www.stretcher.com/stories/990927a.cfm

"Some are resistant to low temperature and may survive freezing. This is why we say refrigerator or freezer storage does not ensure that bacteria will stop growing."

http://www.agctr.lsu.edu/Subjects/eatsmart/bacteri2.htm

tally-hoo