Self Edge X Superfuture 002.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?

Hello all.

Be prepared for a second, bigger, faster, and overall more impressive

Self Edge X Superfuture Party this time around at Self Edge in San Francisco.

This will take place at 6pm on Saturday, January 5th at Self Edge:

Self Edge

714 Valencia Street

San Francisco, CA 94110

http://www.selfedge.com <local directions and info

What will take place at the Self Edge x Superfuture Party:

-We will talk denim, clothing, and anything Japanese

-We will have a gelato stand serving up freshly made gelato from

La Copa Loca courtesy of Self Edge

-Alcohol in the form of Beer and Fernet will be served to those of age

-Loud music and name tags, once again

-Every purchase made in the store during the event will be entered into a drawing for gift certificates for Self Edge

-We will be giving away a grand prize to the best dressed male and best dressed female courtesy of Superfuture (The judges will be Superfuture Mods and Me)

-Loopwheeler Superfuture tees will be given away courtesy of Superfuture

-There will be free items given out at the door from Sugar Cane and Flat Head.

-Special jeans from through-out the year will be on display at the store including some infamous worn in pairs

-Please bring worn in jeans to show others or other rare denim that you'd like to share with others

Self Edge x Supefuture 002.SFO SuperParty Sponsor Party Raffle Give-a-Ways

superfuture

Superfuture Loopwheeler Tees (Given to Best Dressed, chosen by me and SuFu Mods)

Self Edge

$300 Gift Certificate (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

$100 Gift Certificate (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

$50 Gift Certificate (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

SEXIH01 [5 Pairs in size 28] (We give out ten pairs, first five people to button them up all the way keep the pair they're wearing)

La Copa Loca Gelato Stand (Free for all till it runs out, which might take a while..)

Fernet Branca

Free Fernet will be poured for all (21+)

Spectacles For Humans

3 Gift Certificates good for $100 each (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Sugar Cane (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Souvenir Bandanas for the first 50 people

New Hand Woven Style Jeans in the Winner's Size

Nudies (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

30 pairs of Nudie Underwear, each winner gets one pair (retail value = $55), sizes M to XL

Skulls Jeans by an Alchemist (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Skull Purse/Wallet

Skull Silver Key Ring

Skull Sterling Silver Pendant

Just as a note to all of you attending this fine event..

This year we will not be able to store any backpacks, shopping bags, jackets, bikes, purses, etc in our back room.

Our stock has quadrupled since the last party and there's little to no room in the back any more.

This year there will NOT be an RSVP list, but we'll have a capacity limit for the event, and once that limit has been reached we will enforce a one-in / one-out policy via our large but somewhat friendly bouncer.

Free Air Flight Give-A-Way:

The first contest that ran during the first week of November was won by ORDO (Canada).

All orders on our online site will be entered to win a roundtrip ticket to San Francisco for the event, only online orders are valid entries.

The second and last contest ran during the first week of December and was won by JUNGLEJANE (Italy).

In total we'll be giving away two roundtrip tickets to San Francisco for the event. Your odds of winning this are quite high considering the number of orders we'll probably be getting during that 48 hour period.

In the first contest we had 5 entries.

In the second contest we had 9 entries.

Travel Information

Airports: SFO (San Francisco International Airport) 10 minutes via Taxi or BART

(Subway), OAK (Metropolitan Oakland International Airport) 35 minutes via Taxi or BART (subway), SJC (San Jose

International Airport) 50 minutes via Taxi

Accommodations:

For those looking for an inexpensive and close place to stay near Self Edge:

Elements Hotel and Hostel:

http://www.medjoolsf.com/elements_home.html

Average rate per room 30 USD (per person), Elements is cheap, clean, hip, and near a massive amount of bars and amazing food.

Phoenix Hotel:

http://www.jdvhotels.com/phoenix/

Average rate per room is 109 USD, The Phoenix is where rock stars stay and trash rooms and throw their televisions into the pool. I’m serious. It’s beautiful and hectic, all at once.

Updates will be added to this original post as they become available.

Personally i'm very excited for this one mainly because of all the people i've heard coming from outside America for this event, it's going to be a fun and hectic 48 hours that weekend.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you there fa, and i can drink right? my id says im 18 but im really 21 wen i came to america i dropped my age so i can get some of dat healthy children insurance

Whats goi g on see u all there its going to be sweet don't know if we'll b staying at the phonix hotel again but maybe cuz its agreat deal. Last time a group of chicks drags me n my gf into their room to drink a d smoke wit them at 3am one of the ladies shpwed us her tits and tryed to get me and my girl to hook up wit her 15 to daughter that looked 25. They had all just got kicked out of a wedding.

Whats goi g on see u all there its going to be sweet don't know if we'll b staying at the phonix hotel again but maybe cuz its agreat deal. Last time a group of chicks drags me n my gf into their room to drink a d smoke wit them at 3am one of the ladies shpwed us her tits and tryed to get me and my girl to hook up wit her 15 to daughter that looked 25. They had all just got kicked out of a wedding.

Have another drink, and see you there then...

How does the SuFu crowd treat us younger ones? :P

I definitely want to stop buy to pick up a new pair of denim if there are going to be sales and free shit. Should be fun meeting some of you guys too... but I'm pretty new to the SuFu scene and young (17 and a half by party time). I am located close to SE though.

Guest COMPTON

exactly what part of so.cal? if it involves high speeds,under age drinking,and boobies(of the female kind). Im In. and also if kiya will let me ride his sweet DYNO.