• Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU LIKE

GO BUY ANTOHER CHEAP HOODIEHOMO

NO YOUR NEG REP JUST GOT DELETED HOODIEHOMO
NAH YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG MOTHER FUCKER

YOU AINT SHIT, SO GET THE FUCK OUT. BOTH YOU AND CHARGED AND TAKE YOUR HOMO DIALOG WITH YOU

THIS IS A PICTURE THREAD NOT A GAY LOVERS BANTER THREAD

i find these posts incredibly offensive. please give infraction

kthx

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the risk of fanning the flames here, i don't understand why certain users are up in arms because they received infractions for calling other users "faggots"

freedom fighters you aren't

bigots, perhaps?

i never received infractions for using "faggot" though.

i only received infractions for posting that one bukkake/slap .gif and the supposdly "sexual fantasy" involving two hated sufu female members and bicycle handlebars!

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!111111111111

how come the only person who gives me infractions is DDML? prior to minya putting me here in trash i had only 1 infraction for posting a comment in normal waywt where i said i didnt like someone's pants, then took it back.

how come you b sayin i dont contribute anythin good to htis forum? shold i b drppin demin knowledge??? sit hat wat u want FUK U u aint da god of this forum. blame on the minya i cant post anything "useful" if i cant post outside of here.

digital_denim vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superfuture9

You have received an infraction at superfuture :: supertalk

Dear jmatsu,

You have received an infraction at superfuture :: supertalk.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=768749

Reason: personal attack

-------

offering bounties on other members is not acceptable.

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

superfuture :: supertalk

i hate dd cause he b disgruntled man-nurse.

i hate when i get infractions for some shit i don't even remember posting. digitaldenim can give infractions now? wtf? i wish he'd stick to praying in churches or scouting exotic locations for his next waywt....

6q9lwjk.png

ddml < a giant blister on your penis

digital_denim vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superfuture9

You have received an infraction at superfuture :: supertalk

Dear jmatsu,

You have received an infraction at superfuture :: supertalk.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=768749

Reason: personal attack

-------

offering bounties on other members is not acceptable.

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

superfuture :: supertalk

i hate dd cause he b disgruntled man-nurse.

i hate when i get infractions for some shit i don't even remember posting. digitaldenim can give infractions now? wtf? i wish he'd stick to praying in churches or scouting exotic locations for his next waywt....

digital denim < human poop

Mike lowrey takes first place for being an complete asshole. Mike is just one of those guys you see all the time in your town on a train or a bus who just happens to have the facial structure of an asshole. Even if you don't know him you call him an asshole just because he looks like one. Kind of guy who takes shit to the extreme, all the time. When you say something remotely wrong about him or any of his friends that circlejerk/dickride him, he gives you a neg rep with a lecture of words that scream, "I AM AN ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!"

Second would have to be Minya. Even though he has calmed down a bit, Minya, was the one who would cause "banned" to appear under your username. He'd waddle upon threads and depending on how he's feeling that day he'd do whatever he feels. Good days he'd do the backhanded compliment, y'know the ones where he says something really fucking harsh and at the end he'd say I love you all or something of that degree. Bad days he'd blare at the computer screen like a banshee as he would fly around like a hawk looking for bad threads to lock. Just picturing him I can see a real angry canadian male banging his keyboard until he gets tired of that then yelps out loud.

bump!!!!!!!!!!!bump-bump.

• 11 months later...