• minya
    • chad
    • haptronic
    • mike lowrey
    • Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

i actually think that servo would be good for culture and that golden glove should be moderatornized for fashion.
If we're talking about adding more Mods then I can get behind this ^ plan.

In any case, Superculture requires someone who is well acquainted with both high and low/popular culture. I've not met anyone here who can walk both sides of the fence. Maybe OMC ... Fuuma ... ??

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're talking about adding more Mods then I can get behind this ^ plan.

In any case, Superculture requires someone who is well acquainted with both high and low/popular culture. I've not met anyone here who can walk both sides of the fence. Maybe OMC ... Fuuma ... ??

omc would be ideal!

how iz he proxyin if he aint in japan???

he callin niggaz up axin 4 favors???

will pmm about this. as long as his clientle stay ignoratn then his biz will stay lucrative.

yo

i aint gon try n ruin a business tho. if he makin money he makin money aint no h8in on it. as long as every1 b happy. he chargez less than them speshopper or parachutes niggaz neway right?

nah mad props to that guy. not trying to block his game.

Servo : Superfashion, Superculture

Tweedles : Superdenim, Superculture

Goldengloves : Superfashion

While Goldengloves definitely contributes a ton and knows what's-what when it comes to fashion (arguably more than I, since he interacts with it in person more than myself), Superfashion really doesn't need two moderators. It's just not that much work.

Symbolically, it would be a nice gesture. Should the forum ever expand such that it would need two moderators I'd definitely put my vote in for GG.

i think djrajio and coldrice should be superfashion mods. each alone can hype the most ridiculous things and have the minions eating from their hands, combined, well, that force is unstoppable. and yes, I AM ATTRIBUTING THE GOTH NINJA SHIT TO BOTH OF THEM. Don't deny it. If they were hawking pink blouses, you all would already have copped.

i think djrajio and coldrice should be superfashion mods. each alone can hype the most ridiculous things and have the minions eating from their hands, combined, well, that force is unstoppable. and yes, I AM ATTRIBUTING THE GOTH NINJA SHIT TO BOTH OF THEM. Don't deny it. If they were hawking pink blouses, you all would already have copped.

they're too busy making $.

coldrice and djrajio aren't even THAT gothninja.

i bed to differe jmatsu on your opinion of carl as superculture mod.

he may not know all the ins and outs of the music threads, and seems to commonly sport the yo la tengo whenever possible. but at the heart of superculture (imho) is the photography thread. and he has that shit by the balls and i see no evidence of him letting go. hes been a constant source of information and advice concerning techincalities of photography and a giver of advice to those who arent as adept as he is at such a young age. Corbin for Carl '07

i bed to differe jmatsu on your opinion of carl as superculture mod.

he may not know all the ins and outs of the music threads, and seems to commonly sport the yo la tengo whenever possible. but at the heart of superculture (imho) is the photography thread. and he has that shit by the balls and i see no evidence of him letting go. hes been a constant source of information and advice concerning techincalities of photography and a giver of advice to those who arent as adept as he is at such a young age. Corbin for Carl '07

sidney lo is way better. and photography is hardly the "heart" of superculture. if they want to make him a demi-mod whose powers are limited to photography that's fine... i don't give a shit. advice giver? he's still pretty young to be giving out advice. corbin, no offense, but if you look to someone like that for advice, you've got problems...

carl for 07'? it's almost 08'. end of an ignorant regime, i suppose.

mike lowrey: ex military. grunt/cop-like disciplinarian. moderation based on individual emotion rather then logic. powertrips galore. a very generious assfactor 4

dear jmatus, if my choices in moderation would be based on emotion only you wouldn't have been a part of this community for quite a while :o

dear jmatus, if my choices in moderation would be based on emotion only you wouldn't have been a part of this community for quite a while :o

^are you really english??

dear lowery, if your choices in moderation were totally based on emotion then you wouldn't be moderator. you'd be a drill-sergeant like tyrant.:o

no, I'm really not

well based on the way you wrote your last comment i'd have to agree with this.

mike lowery,

you've got some potential. i really hope that you turn over a new leaf. perhaps one day you can be a moderator that everyone loves. until then, you are my sworn enemy.

hating on someones english is sharp, especially coming from a moron who cant use a simple quote feature half the time.

dear jmatsu, as I see it hardly anyone here has any beef with me whatsoever, apart from you, to which I don't really give much relevance. you've got some potential to be a decent guy, but most of the time you end up being a sorry prick.

hating on someones english is sharp, especially coming from a moron who cant use a simple quote feature half the time.

dear jmatsu, as I see it hardly anyone here has any beef with me whatsoever, apart from you, to which I don't really give much relevance. you've got some potential to be a decent guy, but most of the time you end up being a sorry prick.

it took you that long to "dig up some of that dirt" twhich is pretty much common knowledge around these parts. congratulations. if i had to choose, i'd prefer a decent command of the english language to that of "a simple quote feature."

lowery,

get overyourself. the "sworn enemy" thing was obviously a joke much like how your moderation is.

no beef, i just think you don't got the chops or right mental/emotional state for such a busy high-fluxuation board. lastly if you really don't "give much relevance," find my comments of value, or really care, why would you bother replying? or is it that you care how the rest of the "relavant" members of the board perceive this discussion.

this is the "mod hate" thread. if you don't like it, why not do a "lowery" or a "diddy," i.e. lock this thread.

if i had to choose, i'd prefer a decent command of the english language
twhich
overyourself.
you don't got the chops
"relavant"

:o

I said I don't really give much relevance to you having beef with me, that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind replying to your remarks occasionally. reading comprehension is golden icon14.gif