• Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know, but whatever mod gets the "Shoes that look better with age" out of superDENIM, that would be great...

evolution of leather goods is in supershopper, why isnt shoes that look better with age in supershopper as well?

shoes are not denim?

sorry, but with how anal some people are on which threads belong where, i still don't see how that is in there

I voted for denimdestroyed my life, because he voted for himself. And he's the only one out of the group to give me a neg rep.

mike_lowrey on the other hand, is responsibly for at least one block of my e-peen. And his name is fun to say. Mike Loooooowrey. Haha, oh Bad Boys, you are funny.

Where do I sign up for Team Slouch?

i voted against servo, no hate though. that whole, campaigning to be a mod thing kinda bugged me.

also wayne isnt on the list, but i wouldnt have voted against him anyway.

It was pretty well a joke in the beginning, but the internet is serious business and what have you.

I got myself up to 12.12%.

Also, my house didn't burn down. I need to get back to evacuating now.

HATE ON

reviews

carl: shouldn't be the superculture mod. doesn't know enough about popular/fringe culture or other cultures. knowledge of popular indie rock/music/film in general is annoying cause it's not impressive yet lacks humility. worst flame/argument skills out of every sufu mod. assfactor 4

xcoldricex: seems cool. understands capitalism. overall good choice for supermarket. assfactor 1

denimdestroyedmylife: seemingly good choice for the trash (mod-gods figured they'd elect a " common man of the people," yet has almost sold out his trash bretheren in a sense. not bad lately (yesterday til now). contrived articulation is prevalent. assfactor 3

minya: i hate to admit it, but i don't hate this guy. mod fury/behavior depends purely on his moods/menstration (he said so). overall fair, but is an accused racist. remains to be seen. flame skills are semi-dangerous. assfactor 2

chad: seemingly good mod. seems to understand the natural laws of evolution for an "open"forum. cannot generate assfactor at this point.

haptronic: pretty good moderation. seems to understand the natural lawas of evolution for an "open" forum. sometimes commentary is either incoherent or maybe i just don't understand nz english too well. assfactor 2

mike lowrey: ex military. grunt/cop-like disciplinarian. moderation based on individual emotion rather then logic. powertrips galore. a very generious assfactor 4

Servo2000: the real mod of the people cause he hardly moderates. understands the natural laws of evolution for an "open" forum. still young and unjaded. few to no powertrips. in an ideal world both denims should learn from this mod. assfactor 1

tweedlesinpink: ideal individual for superdenim moderator. knowledge of denim. helpful and entertaining. great mod. assfactor 1

digital_denim: the demi-mod. mod abilities limited to supershopper's waywt (wanted to be a surgeon got to be a man- nurse...wanted to be a moderator, got to be a one thread demi-mod). shitty moderation in that thread. inconsistent. blatant favortism. a generous assfactor 4.

I would like to see Tweedles oust Carl as Mod of Superculture.

i actually think that servo would be good for culture and that golden glove should be moderatornized for fashion.

but who are the anti-mods besides the trash prince and englan???

onemancult

nigaz livin legend 4 his smoove pedofile rymes

o ya, i hate minya, cuz dat niga b fukn takin shit personal. lyk he know wat really god. n igga if u h8 me so much come 2 me, n u gone smell my cologne, issay miyake #9, feelme? you aint gotta like it but u gotta respect it.