Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

http://myworld.ebay.ca/madrasmango/

Legit check on their Jcrew McAllisters and other products? Seemed straight since I dunno who would wanna knockoff J.Crew, but any help is appreciated.

i've ordered McAllisters off ebay for cheap, and seen them in the store for full retail. they are the same. I would assume all J crew shoes (not sure about clothing) are real on eBay, they probably come from a outlet store somewhere in Iowa.

id be carefull with ksubi off ebay.. its becoming nearly impossible to find authentic ones.

they seem to sell alot which is good, but have got some bad feedback on some saying not as described'... which is bad, plus alot of the jeans go really cheap, like under 100

id probably steer clear

I say all signs point to no. Color of price tag is darker than usual with font size abnormally large. Other than that, the quality of fabric, proportions of bag as well as the "made in USA tag" all seem off.

Unlike certain items, this does not have one particular thing that can clearly denote whether it is fake or not. Everything just a little off. Not to mention that this is coming from Hong Kong.