Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

hi i was wondering if this puppy was legit

puppy.jpg

i mean it looks okay and everything but the seller seems kind of shady, he is selling some demeulemeester for way cheaper than it should be

also the dog is sort of obscured by that stuffed animal so i dont really trust the pic

Hey this is a supreme tee i've been looking for, and i've finally found it. However, something looks extremely fishy with the supreme tag being skinny. Though the tag is skinny, the stitching across the neck is not visible (like fakes usually have).

Also is the supreme box colour wrong? Or is it just the camera / lighting?

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Hey this is a supreme tee i've been looking for, and i've finally found it. However, something looks extremely fishy with the supreme tag being skinny. Though the tag is skinny, the stitching across the neck is not visible (like fakes usually have).

Also is the supreme box colour wrong? Or is it just the camera / lighting?

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

Help will be greatly appreciated.

it's fake, judging by the tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I bought my first Supreme 5 panel cap at Ebay som months ago. After reading some things about Supreme at Ebay on the net, i'm a bid nervous for my cap is fake.

Anyone who know how I can check if its real?

The guy I bought my cap, is named Thegoat11 on ebay, (got the link downunder to his shop)http://stores.ebay.co.uk/G-GREATEST-O-OF-A-ALL-T-TIMES

and the item's auction I won: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...B:EOIBSA:UK:11

another dior post i'm afraid, apologies. shouldn't these say fabrique au japon(sp?) under the made in japan text and not have the little white tag? the stitching looks spot on to me (they are dauphins and about one and a half years old), but just this one tag i'm not so sure on. any help please? my meagre +rep awaits!

dior1.jpg

2 dior2.jpg

3 dior3.jpg

4 dior4.jpg

I'm no expert on this but they are very different to both pair of Japanese made Dior jeans i own. Single words arn't put on two lines and the French is first - English second.

i'm sure you're wrong (no offence), every other picture of an MIJ tag i've seen it is written like this... can anyone else help?

The tag is definitely different to both my pairs of Japanese made Dior jeans - which i know at least one pair is real as i bought them from Luisaviaroma. The other pair from supermarket. This could be the tag used for a different country or season though. My Italian made pairs are more similar to this tag but do have the “Fabrique en Italie” on them before the “Made in Italy” Once again these are from Luisaviaroma