Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to authenticate this recent thrift store find. If anyone here is familiar with Canada Goose I'd greatly appreciate some help.
I just scooped this Trillium Parka up at a thrift store for $9.99 and would like some opinions on authenticity... I'm fairly certain it's the real thing based on quality of construction, attention to detail, feel of fabric, quality stitching, quality pocket linings, heavy duty YKK zippers, quality of 'velcro', tags seem legit.... But I'm not 100% certain. Also, if this jacket is authentic, does anyone know a production date? When was it made and how old is it... I'm going to be selling it and want to be sure it's authentic and when it was made. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

I would like to get some opinions on Balmain jeans I got online.

I checked the tags, cross-stitching, zippers. It looks all right but i still have a big doubt.

I sent the pictures to Balmain's customer service, they said the fabric tag is fine and the reference corresponds to used black jeans, but they couldn't tell more.

Hopefully I'll find balmain experts here.

Thanks for your help

Geoffrey

mini_298634IMG4887.jpg

mini_764592IMG4889.jpg

mini_326651IMG4890.jpg

mini_743545IMG4892.jpg

mini_155345IMG4893.jpg

mini_372456IMG4894.jpg

mini_166308IMG4895.jpg

mini_538861IMG4896.jpg

mini_882206IMG4897.jpg

mini_569934IMG4884.jpg

• 3 months later...
pourpre_vert_noir_img450x600_14616394885

pourpre_vert_noir_img600x600_1461639488n

pourpre_vert_noir_img600x600_1461639488p

hi guys, recently my friend just bought this off jp yahoo auction... I was wondering is this really Rick Owens? It has no tags to be found and are the older rick owens void from his branding?

please help. Please click the link to view a bigger picture... Dont know why uploads are small

Edited by yoda91

It's Slab brand look at ebay for more, Rick Owens designed it, but it's not "Rick Owens" brand.

hi guys, recently my friend just bought this off jp yahoo auction... I was wondering is this really Rick Owens? It has no tags to be found and are the older rick owens void from his branding?

please help. Please click the link to view a bigger picture... Dont know why uploads are small

• 5 months later...

Looking at some Visvim tabi sashiko's, but the tag on the tongue is a newer one (leather/head dress) as opposed to the fabric/striped  blue and white on the original 2011 ones. Everything else looks fine to me! Just wondering if anyone knows if there' been an updated/different version with this tongue tag? Thanks!

d33980fd1b38.jpg

Looking at some Visvim tabi sashiko's, but the tag on the tongue is a newer one (leather/head dress) as opposed to the fabric/striped  blue and white on the original 2011 ones. Everything else looks fine to me! Just wondering if anyone knows if there' been an updated/different version with this tongue tag? Thanks!

d33980fd1b38.jpg

i would ask in the visvim thread or the visvim community sale thread, this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic

• 6 months later...