the breaks

Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

Hi Guys,

Can I get a Legit Check on these Ricks. The back of the shoes seems a little off to me as all the ones I seen has a fold in the middle of the back heels. Thanks in advance!

1_zpsd8fb1c81.jpg2_zpsc793deeb.jpg3_zps29fd43b9.jpg4_zps39bbc655.jpg

Legit check on these Suicoke Chin:

998FFF6E-D228-417D-8828-649FE2958EA4_zps

44120259-E33C-4C23-97C3-2D2C008EB073_zps

CAB7BDA0-461F-401C-9988-7051C9C92902_zps

Edited by Flipflop214

cqp8ECk.pngSVOkYc4.pngkiLFtSh.png

Wondering if these were legit, googled the reference number and couldn't find anything

TIA

upload_2F1410652478344-w30bgc8bu8f-d9af6

upload_2F1410652472969-l8asbe10dzs-d9af6

I've never really heard of these being faked whatsoever but this guy apparently has 4 of them so I was just wondering.

Edited by Toastytime

I've never really heard of these being faked whatsoever but this guy apparently has 4 of them so I was just wondering.

think the dude selling is a reputable poster on styleforum ?

think the dude selling is a reputable poster on styleforum ?

Tbh I didn't really investigate too hard before asking here, so if that's the truth(which it looks like now that I'm checking) than that's awesome just need more money now :(

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MMJ-mastermind-JAPAN-skull-embroidery-casual-denim-jacket-denim-jacket-motorcycle-jacket-Slim/801241_2041315102.html

Does anyone have any idea if this is an authentic release by MMJ or just a copy?

Obviously the price is way too cheap, I'm just looking for if this denim jacket was actually released.

Thanks!

hello thread =)

I really never seen any womens RO jackets so if u can help me to check - please do )
many thanks

A8Lb0C4.jpg

TSLh70F.jpg

GK75gtP.jpg

svp18y.jpg

I'm aware this is much different from their current tag so based on that i was edging towards fake? Unless its a supremely old version of it

Righto. The seller was pretty established and reputable at y!jp, just wasn't sure about the tags. Thanks.

Now all i need to do is figure out what to wear this, the photos and measurements appeared normal enough until i got the item and its a short, almost cropped bomber with normal length arms. Kinda like made for midget slenderman, even for someone as short as me.

Friend sent me these for a legit check but I have no idea. Legit Comme Des Garcons Homme? Seller was based in Osaka.

blff8fz.png

WcM60Jt.png

Can someone please weigh in on the legitimacy of the cdg? Will get more pics if required~

Looks pretty real from all the CDGH+/Junya I've owned & handled, but apparently its the intricacies of the stamp that give it away. PM herpsky

formatting of the labels is right, from comparing a pair of my pants that are AD2009 as well. the stamp faded off though, so i can't help with that.