Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

not sure because i'm not very familiar with the sneakers. but if it's any help, he's bought from a few fake sellers i recognize. if you want them, you're better off asking for detail pictures and then asking someone who sells them often, like bluesmart on eBay

would you actually wear this jacket? it looks great and everything, but i don't think i would ever wear it. :eek:

do it at your own risk; pictures of the important parts aren't clear. but it is a nice jacket, and you could probably get it for a steal. also, if it's what you want to hear, people usually fake the more popular and standard items anyway

would you actually wear this jacket? it looks great and everything, but i don't think i would ever wear it. :eek:

I would gladly burn everything in my waredrobe in exchange for that jkt.

do it at your own risk; pictures of the important parts aren't clear. but it is a nice jacket, and you could probably get it for a steal. also, if it's what you want to hear, people usually fake the more popular and standard items anyway

I might ask the seller for more pics - what should i ask for in particular?

I might ask the seller for more pics - what should i ask for in particular?

the Paris tag:

- should be ~1.5" / 4cm long

- not thick/bold font

- 'P' closest to the seam on front, backside 'S' closest to seam

the wash tag / fabric content label:

- the reference number.........should start with "6EH", as you can tell clearly by the runway which collection it's from.

- smooth, non-textured material with no frayed edges

- no big spelling/grammar errors such as "Fabrique en France, Made in Italy"

- make sure the only english on the Japanese tab is "only for japan"

- look at the wash tag logos. obviously a suit jacket should be dry cleaned; see if it checks out

silver Dior box tag:

- letters embroidered, not embossed (embossed only on earlier collections)

- suit jacket 2.5" x 1" silver box

- again, smooth non-textured silver material

- watch for the proportions of the lettering and mainly the capital 'D'; sometimes it's not even parallel with the other letters

- stitched on with a diagonal stitch in each corner of the box

not sure because i'm not very familiar with the sneakers. but if it's any help, he's bought from a few fake sellers i recognize. if you want them, you're better off asking for detail pictures and then asking someone who sells them often, like bluesmart on eBay

ok this is as fake as it can get :)

and fluffcake is selling authentic stuff only! the jacket is 100% real.

I wanted to buy the jacket too it ended for 100€ but I did not know if I would wear it :) so fluffcake was the winning bidder ;)

OK, thanks guys...

I think i will bid... Less then 24 hours to go! I hope the price stays low because I'm pretty damn broke but I can not miss this piece!

edit: found the original sale thread - there was a hole in the back seam which explains the price. Asked the seller if he has had it repaired.

• 2 weeks later...

legit check on this item? nbhd x fragment down vest. seems too good to be true, like other items sold in feedback, but claims 100% authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350026220594&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

legit check on this item? nbhd x fragment down vest. seems too good to be true, like other items sold in feedback, but claims 100% authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350026220594&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

I never seen the original of that vesst (if it is one) but all other stuff he sells are fakes, so yes it is most likely a fake. Also all my nbhx x fragment stuff i have, has a neigbourhood x fragment neck tag, this vest has not.

Hello, I got these Y-3's and they came without a box. I Just wanted to make sure these were legit. I took as many photos as I could. If they are fake, Please tell me why.

I know that having no box is a sign that they might be fake, but is there other ways of telling? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5269.jpg