Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

Really? I didn't know people faked Evergreen. How does this dude have 100% positive feedback?

i found evergreen to be the most faked CdG line actually. i messaged a bunch of sellers and all of them said their items were fake. and most of their items were from the evergreen line.

nigga i think those are mad fake.

as a resident cdg expert, id say:

the evergreen line started like 1 or 2 seasons ago.

the first series was the remake of the inside / outside studs collection.

i havent seen the second collection so i can't say much about it

but

i think it's fake b/c CDG rarely anything that SLIM. 17cm jeans...?

i dont think so. also, their sizing is done in "letters" as in XS, S, and etc

not in 1, 2, 3.

• 2 weeks later...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Supreme-x-New-Era-7-1-8-Black-Plaid-Box-Fitted-Cap-Huf_W0QQitemZ270192088744QQihZ017QQcategoryZ2998QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what about this?

definitely wasn't released in stores but a seller on sufu selling the same thing says they're samples...

I'm my no means an expert on Supreme, but isn't that a little cheap? Another thing (although not major), the listing is for a 7 1/8 but the pic shows a 7 1/4...

I'm my no means an expert on Supreme, but isn't that a little cheap? Another thing (although not major), the listing is for a 7 1/8 but the pic shows a 7 1/4...

All you gotta do is read "Item Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong"

Trust me, I've probably been ripped off more times than anyone on this forum.

Quick legit check on these DHs:

Bad pics I know I will try and get some more......

i haven't seen this jean before at all and i don't think Dior Homme ever made a jean of this 'style', but maybe someone else has seen it before. what's season is it supposedly from?

What's the deal with this guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140193092742&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Legit? Selling Versace items for around two bills so I'm almost positive he's selling A grade replicas but the price tags aren't totally convincing me (~300 bucks for a bally messenger retailing at 500....possible?)

everything looks fine to me except the way the dior tag is stitched on. usually i see it in a neat diagonal stitch in each corner, but this one looks to be sloppily sewn on.

any opinions?

next time, instead of putting a bunch of hi-res pictures, just one and the listing url would do. and it is a fake. real ones have the 'P' letter of the PARIS tag closest to the collar seam. and as per your statement, yeah the tag should be diagonally stitched.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

for the bleu clair, ask someone here who has a pair. lacquered has one, i think. but from what i can tell, fake because of the revealed holes on the button fly. again, you should post the listing as well.