Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

@tentpole

they're real, and i have those, they're the visvim virgil boots - folk (f.i.l. kyoto edition)

ah! i totally didnt even expect to get a reply on that so thank you so much!!

now the real question... to kop or not to kop...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never owned Rick and I just got these from yjp But they seem fake to me. Seller put up another pair once I bought these, from 04 with tags. Seller has good rep something like 700 good sells and 13 bad ones so I thought it was legit. Not so sure now. Also it says S on one tag but the other has an M, I noticed the belt hoops were coming undone and i also noticed there are allot of threads sticking out from the sewings

Seller is : Ktmr_hds

Rick (or D*ck) Owens Citroen 04 Darkshadow 

jQ0Mqdm.jpg?2

IvASTSE.jpg

2sxMyMn.jpg

bubDJrJ.jpg

IUES08O.jpg

jha6DWX.jpg

Edited by FiggRow

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think there are fake prada shirts unless you are talking prada sport and shit

it is from fall 2008, which you can kind of see in the upper right corner of the tag "ACU1 2008 ...."

like mine as seen in recent purchases and patterns and prints thread in supershopper

yours is this print:

00330m.jpg

but this style:

00040m.jpg

they had some on the runway that were buttoned up reversed you can check it all out on gq.com

Edited by _ironman

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, nice purchase bro!
Looks good, zippers are ok and I can even smell the quality behind my screen!
But due to the details, it might be a Gareth Pugh hooded sweatshirt. Made in the same factory than RO ones.
I don't know at how much you get it but it's probably a better deal because his sweater are often retailed at more than 500€ which is much higher than those made by the californian boy. ;)