Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone know about neighborhood x effectors

this seller has a few different pairs up, but is located in hk and is selling some fake (or very cheap) merch that raise a red flag.

also, the case isn't the same soft leather ones i've seen with effectors, but i don't know if that's the only type they use.

tumblr_n06sh2XTeT1qac298o1_500.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370872783186?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hey

Need a legit check on these balmain bikers I picked up. Apparently they have been heavily used and have been redyed at some point (which explains the care tag). These are the stretch model released several seasons ago before Balmain switched to Japanese production (hence the Made in Italy tag). 

The zips are lampo, fairly heavy and function smooth. This is my very first pair of bikers and I do plan on getting the holes repaired, etc but I don’t want to mess with them if they are not legit. 

They also fit like stock pics Ive seen. Anyway, a “yay†or “nay†would be most helpful!

Thanks in advance! 

DSC09435.jpg

DSC09438.jpg

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09437.jpg

DSC09445.jpg

DSC09446.jpg

DSC09448.jpg

DSC09449.jpg

DSC09441.jpg

DSC09451.jpg