Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

Are you 100% positive? I have a friend who has quite a bit of experience with shoes that told me that the Burberry was fake. The only thing he had to go by were the pictures. I took a look at all of the shoes and they seem legit to my eye. However, I don't have too much experience which is why I'm here. Since they carry all current season stuff, I would find it hard to imagine for them to make the fakes that quickly but you never know.

Dior Homme Trench

Apparently S/S or F/W 2005 from what I gather.

I'm suspicious because of how the Dior label is sewn on and the misspellings on the fabrication label, other than that however it seems well constructed...asides from the some loose buttons which I just attributed to it being an 8 year old jacket.

DSC_0001_zpsf6ff0926.jpg

DSC_0010_zps29e2064e.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsb0bb6762.jpg

DSC_0017_zps2dd27a60.jpg

DSC_0020_zps1fee61b3.jpg

Edited by Handlethevibe

They have shipped.....Ha

4 days Hk to CONUS. Piece is legit, compared to one I bought from END, same maker etc. 

They are a reseller but price is the same as other's (END etc.). Would use them again if could not find else where.....

Have fun....

Anyone? Seller has good feedback on ebay but looking through her feedback it looks like she doesn't specialize in designer jawnz. Claims they are samples. She sold a few other SS13 items and the buyers left good feedback, but I can't go just off that.

Care tags look off to me.

$(KGrHqZ,!qYFIyGWW)uOBSRFcJLwow~~60_3.JP

$(KGrHqJHJBYFI3E3GJQ,BSRFcMD59!~~60_3.JP

$T2eC16JHJGMFFpgERh+(BSRFcB4BJ!~~60_57.J

$T2eC16RHJFsFFR1Vkv4tBSRFcG!NTQ~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqN,!qsFI+O7iEKgBSRFcPhgSQ~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqR,!lQFJ!WSu!PZBSRFcSrBP!~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqRHJFcFIvNd2sdbBSRFcWODVQ~~60_57.J

$T2eC16R,!w4FI,V(N9CFBSRFcZ56Hw~~60_57.J

$T2eC16R,!zIFIeJg6YlgBSRFcdqk!!~~60_57.J

Legit check on Flyknit ones. I bought these on ebay to run in. Would prefer not to shit myself up if they're bogus. The little front tread piece on the toe box (the white bit) is a bit higher and thicker than the other shoe, though it's hard to capture in pics. Let me know if these pics suffice.

Cheeeeeeeeers

Y8zHYuBl.jpg

u02auttl.jpg

vuLFhqyl.jpg

R0nPMN1l.jpg