Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

Hi. Can anyone tell me if this is the actual Supreme x CDG label found on the hoodies? The guy assures it is 100% authentic but I'm having doubts.

fake.

this is what a legit label should look like.

paul8.jpg

Edited by johnbos

I ordered something from them and now it's like sold out. I told then it will get sold out fast but they tell me they buying division hasn't gotten back to them. Will they give me a full refund if they can't get the item I want? I don't understand why are they stalling

I ordered something from them and now it's like sold out. I told then it will get sold out fast but they tell me they buying division hasn't gotten back to them. Will they give me a full refund if they can't get the item I want? I don't understand why are they stalling

Been trying to find the answer myself but haven't found a definitive answer so going to post here.

How have people's experiences been with "Concept Shop Online" and "Human Behaviour" (Both HK sites)? It looks quite legit but i'm saving $180 on an item when compared to a USA retailer so it could be too good to be true so i'm not sure whether it's legit or not. And if so, which seller is more reliable and helpful etc

http://www.conceptshop.com.hk/

http://www.humanbehaviour.com.hk/index.do

any help is greatly appreciated