how much will shrink to fits stretch after i wear them?

M.O.A

i wear roughly 34-36 depending on denim, 36 in levis.....well today i tried on some sz 35 shrink to fits and the tag says it will shrink one inch down to 34....will i be able to stretch that out a bit so that they end up actually fitting....and another thing, do they shrink around the thighs and calfs a lot cause they seemed kinda baggy when i tried em on....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

i wear roughly 34-36 depending on denim, 36 in levis.....well today i tried on some sz 35 shrink to fits and the tag says it will shrink one inch down to 34....will i be able to stretch that out a bit so that they end up actually fitting....and another thing, do they shrink around the thighs and calfs a lot cause they seemed kinda baggy when i tried em on....

--- Original message by kixslf on Aug 9, 2005 10:11 PM

i am the same size: generally a 34-36. i have sz 35 stf's. they fit great. get them wet and leave them on when they dry, that's the best way. the legs shrink too, but they will not be butt tight. I like my jeans loose generally.

^^^i care....im a piss poor college student trying to save money for school so i cant just buy everything just cause its cheap. I just recently threw doiwn on a pair of apc's and was looking into some 501's cause i like the fit more....some people....damn....and they are 48 at the levis store.....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net