• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visvim in Singapore.

What's up with that?

AND, what's stock like?

AND, what's prices like?

Am I better off waiting for a holiday to NYC?

Plus, what's hot in Singapore nowadays? What's everyone wearing? Info plzzzz.

surrender's the only stockist for visvim... a couple of other stores used to carry their footwear but not anymore. i'm pretty sure they don't carry the entire range, but basically most tops (sans jackets), limited footwear, accessories. pricing is cheaper than in the US at retail i believe.

I'm usually done shopping in one day. Two if I want to shop around and compare prices first. The place is tiny and the malls are quite efficient.

would be pretty rushed to finish up shopping in a day i think. too many places to travel!

Can anyone tell me more bout deskar road near little india? i heard its very happening down there.

You have been misled. Deskar Road is for cheap bonks with old whores by foreign labourers.

You can do much better.

Even rubber necking there is of not much interest unless you have a fetish for old whores.

I see, so which place is good for picking up ladies? I mean decent, young singaporean ladies? I have been to zouk and the likes, but it seems there arent any cute local ladies, only cute jp or korean chicks. Which I dont really mind, but I was hoping on trying some local delicacies when I go there.

I see, so which place is good for picking up ladies? I mean decent, young singaporean ladies? I have been to zouk and the likes, but it seems there arent any cute local ladies, only cute jp or korean chicks. Which I dont really mind, but I was hoping on trying some local delicacies when I go there.

If by picking up, you do not mean looking for ladies of the night, then all you need to do is go to the local pubs and discos and exude your 'whiteness' and the ladies will flock like bees to honey. My earlier posts in this thread do not lie.

I think the pub Brix have many ladies of these sort. More than the national profile. I cant recall the names of other pubs of this nature, maybe others can help.

But when you go there, remember to act "white' and you will get what you want. Remember to bring a stick (not your stick). You will need it to beat the extraneous ladies away.

I ain't never seen JP or Korean girls in Singapore. But that's interesting. I should keep that in mind and make sure to pay it a visit when I go to Singapore. I've got some good memories of Zouk :)

If by picking up, you do not mean looking for ladies of the night, then all you need to do is go to the local pubs and discos and exude your 'whiteness' and the ladies will flock like bees to honey. My earlier posts in this thread do not lie.

I think the pub Brix have many ladies of these sort. More than the national profile. I cant recall the names of other pubs of this nature, maybe others can help.

But when you go there, remember to act "white' and you will get what you want. Remember to bring a stick (not your stick). You will need it to beat the extraneous ladies away.

Where are these pub located?

Where are these pub located?

If you are talking about opubs and discos frequented by tons of people then Clarke Quay and Mohamed Sultan are the places to go. If you are talking about those pubs 'unique' to you, then I cant really recall other than Brix. Maybe Thumper as well?

Forget sales!

I'll be in Singapore next Wednesday, tell me about the parties :)

Cool bars, venues to check out. Events happening? What's the 411 on all that?

And food! Any recommendations? Looking through the "What are you eating today" thread, seems that Singapore's chock full of good food. Give us a heads up! :)

Yes, my friend told me that it hadn't rained like that in ages.. got out of the rain and into an air conditioned bus and froze. I bring bad weather.. I'm also leaching off someone's internet, it's so fast :)

I'd like some food recs too! Trying not to cook, not sure my house owners would like my cooking accidents.

I can't go but I suppose some of you will.

Front Row 2nd Anniversary sale on 7th Dec. 15% off everything including APC. yes including.

damn, shit happens to me all the time. last time front row had a sale before the renovations, i completely didn't know about it; this time, i'll be in japan. whutttt.

how was honk to the kong tweeds? btw, i met your friend mark.