models.

red

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a genuine question,

why is it that people can obsess so much over models?

I mean, I like looking at someone who is good looking as much as every other person, but I never understood why models are placed in the spotlights so much?

Was looking through the may issue of I-D and I got bored with Agyness after 32 pages, and I was barely past the ads and introduction...

I never understood why models play such a big part and also why it's so romanticized. Fashion and modelling in particular is a very grim business, throwing 15 year old girls in there and obsessing over them makes me a bit sad.

Maybe it's because for me it's foremost about the clothing and they have to look good, if a model has a pretty face then that's a plus, but that's that for me...

They have to make the stuff look good, and if they manage to look nice when they're not working then that's good for them....

So what is it about them that makes people have folders full of them on their computers, and why TFS goes buckwild over them?

No hate, just curious.

umm look at them, even though they're dressed by stylists for the most part it's still nice to see ridiculously gorgeous womenz in amazing clothes, you don't see girls like that where i'm from, maybe in NY/LA and shit, but it's fun to believe these girls do exist somewhere, at some time.

ps. i'm still not over that issue, those B&W shots with the leather jacket are fantastic, the n00dz, not so much.

I also have a response for Cotton Duck's post above but I def don't want to derail the thread with some long novel (read: boring) explaination :P

anyway thought some of the model loverz might want to see this, from V#53

63391power1a123247losh2.th.jpg 63401power3123372lodd1.th.jpg

i kno ppl have posted about her, but i gotta vote one more, adriana lima. She is that hot, my all time favourite girl. the definition of sultry, seductive, beauty.

if u don't have any goals in life ... well now u do.

I also have a response for Cotton Duck's post above but I def don't want to derail the thread with some long novel explaination :P

anyway thought some of the model loverz might want to see this, from V#53

63391power1a123247losh2.th.jpg 63401power3123372lodd1.th.jpg

Ahhhhh, Lara's boobs are massive.

• 2 weeks later...