models.

red

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take number 2!

Twice.

o rly.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This thread delivers boner.

I heard the guy from AA was batshit. Someone told me that he walked into a meeting completely nude. If he's employing underage kids to sell product in a sexual fashion, would that be weirder?

Well, yeah. I guess.

Oh and Diamonds looks hot when he's tied up.

• 5 months later...

maybe some of you guys will appreciate some of my fav faces as well! :)

Georgina16.jpg

Georgina Stojiljkovic

00200m%281504%29.jpg

Kasia Struss

00620m.jpg

Carolina Pantoliano

00260m.jpg

Bruna Tenorio

and of course, no model thread is complete without Ms. Freja Beha

00450m.jpg11v6rsg.jpg

More to come but I don't want to flood the thread :o