Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

could people hold off on selling the unreturnable jeans(hemmed or soaked) for just a bit? i want to make sure they are available for trades or exchanges with people already in the contest before they go on the market... it would be shitty for someone who pre ordered to not get to wear a size someone decided to sell.

yeah most def agree with cheep... then possibly we could put all the people who want to sell or trade into just one thread, instead of shit being everywhere.

^ Good idea. In a few weeks, probably when most people have gotten theirs in the mail and what not, should just have and start an "official wh/sufu 660 trade-buy-sell" thread and everybody just post their item and inquiries in there.

Quite sure it'll be pretty active, since it looks like the majority of buyers hemmed. And I'm sure in the end, most people will be able to obtain a size they're happy with.

^^ Tang, maybe I'm just bs'ing myself to feel better, but while using New Standard sizing is a definitely a good bet for fit reference, got to take in the fact that NS will only stretch and get bigger and bigger in time (despite washes); while conversely, these wh's 660s will/should shrink incrementally and become smaller after consecutive washes...

So using that logic, those that sized down one, should be relatively safe...I think. Unless one wanted a noticeably more skinny/tight fit or hardly planned on washing, then probably down two. But overall yeah, who knows...

Ohhh man. I just received the email that mine are in the mail.... sweet jesus.

i still stand by what i said months ago when i first got the 660s... you should size these like a pair of new standards.

funny you mention that. i did ask for the same size as my ns.

it's not that these are going to stretch like ns, but their sizes are tagged that way.

Guest Arcarsenal

haha, I've just spent some quality time measuring my APC hipsters and ES fultons to see if my post-wash sizing will work... I'm pleased to say that I think everything is going to be great, especially after cheep said his shrunk to BiG's measurements. It'll probably end up looking just like his fit. I just can't fucking wait to put these on!

Busy bee indeed... but he's so good at hemming jeans. Finished mine in just minutes.