Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Guest El Salvador
I just have to ask (dont wanna bother the BiG guys in the middle of hemming and numbering) does anyone know if we'll be hit with customs and and other additional fees?

Gordon is willing to write a lower value on the customs form, so you won't get hit by the customs. However, if I were you, I'd ask him to do this, just to be sure since I don't know if he writes a low value on every package that leaves the US.

Ok I'm normally a waist 30 and knew these ran a bit big so sized down to a 29. When I picked them up at BIG I tried the 28 and they fit me much better. I then tried on 27's and opted to go for them because I wanted a slimmer fit. I would of never guessed I'd be rocking a size 27? I'm hot soaking these wearing them to reduce shrinkage in the waist.

P1050070-1.jpgP1050072-1.jpg

I decided to hot soak these wearing them because the waist was a good fit already...

P1050087-1.jpg

P1050088-1.jpg

good point... thanks...

EDIT: just threw them back on for the time being. I couln't button them up for shit!!!

But finally managed to button them to the top.