Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

that patch is definitely a different type of leather than mine. also, your second picture is a pair of sammies, no? or did you replace one of the buttons with a samurai button?

My bottom button was falling off, so Gordon replaced it with a Samurai button that he had laying around. ;)

yeah, these jeans are really rewarding to wear.

i just had to wash mine last night because the funk was reaching another level. now they've turned into another shade of beautiful blue.

I haven't had a need to wash my jeans yet. I got mine off of shoreman back in November, and with my sarariman job, these jeans still look basically new (with a sort of wallet fade and a few busted stitches). I do agree that they are incredibly rewarding to wear, too, just my timeline is probably 2 1/2 to 3 years as opposed to just 1.

wildstyle, yours are just as pretty, just not as contrasty. no diss, but imho, these warehouse denims are turning out a bit better than the sam contest joints. am i buggin' out? and theres still a good while left.

^ i think he usually wears 32s and he went with a 32 with these too, so you know what that means.

but on the other hand, apparently he's having no problem with things blowing out anywhere including the crotch area.

I have the same (problem?). No blowouts nowhere. Guess I might be wearing it loose too. No combs either. Anyway, great wear everybody. Looking forward to the results.