Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Thanks!

I'll keep on wearing them until this is over. If nothing digusting happens I wont wash them, maybe once more in october or something...

I've come to the point where I find it hard to put on other jeans and still feel comfortable :)

the race doesn't matter, but the fact they couldn't understand me does. chill the fuck out, I'm not saying her being korean made a difference at all, I was just providing detail, in case anyone was interested in the consistency of the repairs I've been describing.

i took them to a local tailor who wouldn't accept a swatch off vintage Lee denim or purple bandana to patch it with, ... i should have left with the pants there and then, but that tired Korean's face left me some confidence I can't explain plainly.

I wrote this seven pages ago and no one said anything. what's the hot deal now? can we get back to talking about jeans?

Alright, I am over this conversation, but yeah, white people stink.

I don't want the jeans I've been wearing straight for 7 months to have all the creases pressed out of them? I just would have had the choice in how I clean them is all.

I dont know but I wouldnt have wanted to fix someones 7 month old jeans without cleaning them first...

they're perfectly fine, I just would have rather they had told me they were going to dry clean them. I don't think that's unreasonable. I certainly appreciate the gesture, and what they were trying to do, but when I saw they were pressed so flat, I thought I'd never get the combs back to shape ;_; and then remembered someone saying dry cleaning turns denim into "mud" and I didn't want that ;_;

but they're fine and they smell better and I overreacted, yeah.