Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

lol its cool, should i have added (10) after the sad face? haha.

Besides, there're like, 100 people in this, and only like, 20 or so of us post regularly.

Gonna be crazy once its over with and all these people start flooding jeans we havent seen yet.

Take 5 is making their contestants in their contest post progress at least every three months, which seems like a wise move. It's nice to see the progression and make sure those participating are "fairly" putting in wear. Plus, it's really enjoyable to see others' jeans.

Like fookums said, there's probably a ton of sleepers out there.

1 initial wash/machine dry, 1 wash/machine dry at 3 months, probably about 4.5 months total wear as the crotch started to fall apart and had to bring them to BIG to get fixed. Also been rotating these with my PBJ's since i got them, and more recently with my pbjs and ande whalls since about april.

wh1.jpg

wh2.jpg

haha yeah, i live in an apartment so i can't really go into the sun to take the pictures, so i had to under my shitty ceiling light... kinda distorts the colours just a bit, but they are roughly accurate

im going to try and get some better pictures when i get back from bonnaroo... hopefully they will be a little more beat up

bonnaroo up to 2005- jealous. i missed my last week of highschool for it then. 06 was ok, but not as good as anything through 05. I kinda figure once cyprus hill hit the bill, i'm not spending $$ on it

metalica this year?...not so much. it's fun though, enjoy.

How many days is it now? For the seven month anniversary I'll have my photographer friend Filip take proper pictures of these...

08053003.jpg

btw. this picture is a bit blown out as usual... :(

edit bonus back shot :) (about to bend down to pick something up)

080530.jpg

How many days is it now? For the seven month anniversary I'll have my photographer friend Filip take proper pictures of these...

08053003.jpg

btw. this picture is a bit blown out as usual... :(

good job !

clear and beautiful, it just fits season very much !

keep rollin' !