Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

So I just got my pair yesterday, bought an extra pair that Beatle had. Did anyone else have an issue with the inseam on these? I asked for a 34" post soak and after I hot soaked for a few hours and tumble tried for 15 mins I have at most 32". Gordon sent the extra that he took off and it was 3" worth. Does that sound right? I don't know what to do, they are actually a perfect fit in every other way but the inseam which at the moment is barely wearable, but I'm worried if they shrink any more they won't work at all.

So I just got my pair yesterday, bought an extra pair that Beatle had. Did anyone else have an issue with the inseam on these? I asked for a 34" post soak and after I hot soaked for a few hours and tumble tried for 15 mins I have at most 32". Gordon sent the extra that he took off and it was 3" worth. Does that sound right? I don't know what to do, they are actually a perfect fit in every other way but the inseam which at the moment is barely wearable, but I'm worried if they shrink any more they won't work at all.

Wet them again, and stretch out the inseam by stepping on them and pulling at the top.

I also have the stitching on the right leg by the crotch coming undone. On the left side the stitching is weak too so I fix both sides. It's been about a month and a lot of wear, I'll post pics when I get a chance tomorrow.

You can probably get it from kinokuniya or asahiya.

Thanks, I checked kinokuniya earlier and didn't find it. I'm going to try calling the New York store Monday.

Asahiya had this, but I don't think it's the right magazine:

http://www.asahiyausa.com/shop/user/nd_detail.php?ISBN=4777908720&cart=Y

http://www.asahiyausa.com/shop/user/nd_detail.php?ISBN=4777908577&cart=Y

He's my next door neighbor and I don't think he would like the tone of your post. I will have to notify him.

Anyways, here are some pics of my jeans. About 1.5months I guess.

joaquindecember2027001pu4.jpg

as far as the big celebrity, i know that jay z and leborn both have pairs of these.

I can imagine they got pretty 'funky' fits going on tho... :P