Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

those look good tapered. my 660s fit great with boots. with nike sb's or vans i think the tapering will make them look better at the bottom. i'll post pics later to see what you guys think.

yeah those look really good with the taper in. How much did you take them in at the bottom? I kinda think they might look even better with a more pronounced taper from the knee down to give them that 'carrot fit' look - those with some turn-ups would look super sweet.

clarification... gordon did not taper them ,he sized down more than usual to test out the construction issues that people have been talking about.

those are a 28... he wears a 32 in the s5000vx... true 35 waist. he really wants to test the construction on these jeans.

P1050118.jpg

I'm a 30 and sized down to a 27. I didn't think it was possible but my jeans are still intact. I haven't blown any buttons nor had any tears (knock on wood). But I definately didn't soak them as long as any of my other jeans. I did do a hot soak wearing these jeans. If I didn't wear them during the soak I don't think I would of ever fit in these after.

i sized down by two

(usually a waist 34) so i bought a 32

and while i agree with beatle in terms of the extra fabric around the knees, i noticed that alleviates the knee bulge that i get from most of my jeans

toodles

Yap..after 3 days of actual wear second the down sizing..whish I'd gone for a 28...

Yeah I think 28 would of been perfect for us sz 30's.... my 27's are pretty snug, & I'm missing the sammy contest jeans already! (they were much more on the relaxed repro side)

yep, ive been wearing mine for almost a month (sz 31) and wish i had gotten at least 29 if not a 28. i tried on the fit pair in BIG that were a 32 and they seemed "right" so i went ahead with my 31s. they've realllllly streeeeetched and im not psyched on the fit as much... ive even had thoughts of throwing in the towel and putting these up on the market or storing them for future pot belly status.

they are also fading fast and ive got a few loose stitches happening.

oh well, theres bigger fish to fry than the fit of these jeans...