Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Guest Arcarsenal

A hot wash, hot dry, hot soak and hot dry later...

Tagged size 29. The waist shunk to 15 inches and the upper thigh measured 10.75, surprisingly. The waist stretched to about 15.75 since the soak, got them comfortably belted where my other jeans usually sit.

I dig the fit, these may be on their way to being the most comfortable denim ever. What do you guys think?

1942418182_43eed0d580_o.jpg

1941577065_e3d59c50cc_o.jpg

Guest Arcarsenal

Thanks for the compliments and rep guys, after worring about sizing for the past weeks I'm really happy with how these jeans turned out. The way they fit now, I don't really anticipate good deal of stretch, which I don't mind at all.

Guest Arcarsenal

I suppose you could say I sized down 1. My true waist is like 30.5 and I wanted to get a slim, but not ball-crushing fit like my APC Hipsters, which I have in a 27.

I received my jeans yesterday. #132 I haven't had a chance to soak them yet though and I left them in my girlfriends' car so now I'm just waiting to meet up with her, soak them for a few hours, and find access to a laundermat since my house dryer is old. I also got my Tanner belt today so I can watch them age together. I wonder if the jizz treatment works for conditioning leather too.

My presoak measurements are...

Tag size: 28

Hemmed to a 30 post soak

Waist : 33 5/8

Front rise : 10 3/4

Back rise 15 7/8

Upper thigh : 11 1/2

Knee: 8 5/8

Leg opening 8 1/8

Inseam 31 3/4

I think my jeans are closer to a tagged size 29 but it's okay. I tried them on and I wasn't completely swimming in it nor was it falling off me. Sized down two.