Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

^ these are relatively fast faders. and because more contrasty fades are more popular around here than faded ones, i think many of us have decided to go with less-wash approach.

but man, don't know about you guys but my jeans are starting to get a little funky again. :D

^ these are relatively fast faders. and because more contrasty fades are more popular around here than faded ones, i think many of us have decided to go with less-wash approach.

but man, don't know about you guys but my jeans are starting to get a little funky again. :D

Mine smell awful. I'm probably only around 6 months, but I haven't washed them past the initial soaks. They've been to Europe and gone through countless rain storms, biking every day, couple beer spills.

I'm going to wash them soon, will post some new pics

8 months (11/5 - 7/3, close 'nuff), 4 washes (including initial), 2 soaks.

All pics are either untouched, or made to be as close to the actual color as possible. All the outdoors pics are untouched, but I used the flash in the fit pics.

2635052870_eaee0632a3.jpg

2634228777_877e484e83.jpg

2634228981_b8927591ec.jpg

2634229323_422943dab2.jpg

2634229395_36b50e74c3.jpg

2634229467_27392c09e6.jpg

2634229517_e8af9fe40c.jpg

The rest and detail pics are over here:

Flickr Set

As always, the colors a bit washed out in some of 'em.

I'd say the best representation is in the front fit pic, and in some of the detail pics in the flickr page.

look @ how datasupa is trying to front like he doesn't know his shits are crazy! props, especially for the pseudo-humility...oh shit, fookums! my bad! youre killin,em. oh baby!!!

Guest Arcarsenal

Post cold machine wash, pre barbecue pictures.~8 months. Hopefully some fit pics later on. Not nearly as awesome as Fookums, but it's progress! Full resolution available on Flickr

Happy 4th, to those who celebrate it!

2636582315_45b9367d9e.jpg

2636584195_38e48e9d5c.jpg

2636585105_02d7cf4977.jpg

Don't know how these fare to the recent pics, but I am still truckin along. Plus some extra style pics with the suspenders. Y'all must be afraid be very afraid. I look like a fuckin steakhead in these pics, but oh well.

warehousejuly08005mindt5.jpg

rear pics

warehousejuly08006minnq3.jpg

Just a quick peek:

IMG_4909.jpg

Tomorrow I'm taking a plane to New York, and as soon as I have time, I'm dropping them off at BiG or somewhere else where I can get good denim repairs.

Why?

IMG_4908.jpg

That's why.

I tried doing repairs on my own early on, but as you can see those haven't held up well at all. Does anyone know about how long BiG takes for repairs? I'm not really in a rush. I'm heading to NY to start a new internship which means I'm just a weekend warrior for the next ten weeks or so.

It's actually really cool that so many pairs are in need of repairs....makes the jeans ven more special - and personal..

Also - if you to have your jeans fixed at BIG..make sure you get a pic of Gordon wearing his....curious !!