Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I've always been most jealous of yours since the first set of pictures you took. The shape of your whiskers are beautiful. Even though they're well aligned, you can tell it hasn't been forced. Combs are nice too. They're the same size as mine are but much more set. I don't know if it was ever discussed on some thread but why are combs different sizes for different people? I've worn relaxed jeans and slim jeans but they're still the same size for me.

I've always been most jealous of yours since the first set of pictures you took. The shape of your whiskers are beautiful. Even though they're well aligned, you can tell it hasn't been forced. Combs are nice too. They're the same size as mine are but much more set. I don't know if it was ever discussed on some thread but why are combs different sizes for different people? I've worn relaxed jeans and slim jeans but they're still the same size for me.

I don't think it could be anything else except how wide the knee is (around your own knee), i.e, how much space around your knee there is. /shrug :confused:

On slim jeans that I own, I've noticed that the fades become more horizontal and don't crossover as much, so less 'honeycomb'ness. I do agree though, those jeans look amazing was ist los?

WOW! Those look fantastic!

On a side note, I've finally produced a small hole in the crotch; however, this is the motivation I've needed to finally get them hemmed. For those of you who had your crotch repaired at BIG, about how much did it run you?

Repairs are free at BiG. Just takes a while depending on how many people have their jeans in.

when my crotch blew noriko? told me that they don't do repairs.

only free patch material and recommendation.

maybe it's different now or they just hate me.

idk.

when my crotch blew noriko? told me that they don't do repairs.

only free patch material and recommendation.

maybe it's different now or they just hate me.

idk.

huhh.

Maybe it depends on how much you needed repaired?

I gotta bring mine in soon also, more backpocket holes and other random parts are ripping off.

They are just too short in the rise to really do stuff....I'm always afrad to blow the crotch...

So right now - I'm more of a weekend warrior - I wear them at home or when I'm sitting in the garden...

Should be some great ass fade in 4 years from now...

I hope BiG could hook them up...crotch finally gave way from wear, not blowout. I was gonna drop them off because I'll be out of the country for a while and I wasn't planning on bringing them anyway.