Store Fronts [Japan] w/ pics

CityHunter

Cool pics. Hiroshi owns the atmos building as well.

Tokishirazu opened up behind Atmos. It's A++++++.

But I don't think it surpasses the awesomeness of the daikanyama tokishirazu.

Cool fact: TKSHRZ sells logo umbrellas on rainy days

FIL doesn't really have a store front... Neither does BWS (where nowhere used to be).

Vandalize has the shadiest store front.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't even use a fuckin mobile phone in supreme... maybe they let gaijin take certain liberties...

non asian looking gaijin can get with breaking minor laws, and social no nos in Japan by feigning ignorance, pretending not to speak/understand.

theres actually a term for it and theres even a website where gaijins living in japan post shit that they get away with

the term slips my mind right now

Prada in Aoyama is a must-snap. The contents are worthless but the Herzog + de Meuron is just steezy as fuck, this is not a little storefront here.....

My favorite little cafe was right around the block from Dior, in the back alley behind Paul Stuart. :( They had this great avocado and grapefruit salad and matching grapefruit shandy plus free wi-fi ages ago... i think it's now some lame Samantha Thavasa store or something...

bonjin

LanceP

herpsky

ruach

soundbomber

slick as hell pics guys...thanks for contributing!

LanceP: One place I never got to hit up was Aoyama...which I greatly regret! I hear that is the "upscale" part of town. Closest I got to upscale was the Sakae district of Nagoya but Aoyama blows it out of the water!

The architecture at some of these places is jaw-dropping. If only we had this innovation in the States, or anywhere else for that matter. Well, I'm not saying that we don't have amazing structures like this anywhere else, but certainly not in the volume like the Japanese (or at least places that we like to shop!). Or maybe I'm an uncultured swine not looking in the right places (living in the wasteland know as LA).

okay, in the left pic, which one has the best face in your opinion. i'm trying to see if our "types" are similar...

if i had to choose, i'd take 2nd from the left.

okay, in the left pic, which one has the best face in your opinion. i'm trying to see if our "types" are similar...

if i had to choose, i'd take 2nd from the left.

Yeah, second from left. Sorry for derailing thread!

I would like to see cool store fronts and inside pics of stores from any city/country whatever goes not just japan.

That would be awesome, it would be like superjetset except in a picture version. I ain't got shit for pics but everything i've seen has been amazing so keep them coming.

• 2 weeks later...