Favourite Nike Shoes

brytime

• 2 weeks later...
what are these? they're dope

i just saw air epics for the first time the other day; not my favorite, but i'd love to grab a pair

anyone know wherr 2 kop? there's currently one pair on ebay, and they're nowhere near my size

Look like Waffle Runners to me, not sure exactly which ones... some late 80s-early 90s shits. Nicely not pissed up with visible air anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yeah man, I actually collected every shoe he put out, especially when he went to Converse. Dude had killer style.

I think the first ones were called "Air Worm" or "The Worm".

I'm thinking about switching out the Rifts for the first pair of Sheryl Swoopes. The ones with that giant purple claw-thing on the side. Anyone remember those? I know those were girl's shoes, but I got em in 5th grade anyway. They looked sooooo correct.

...And if anyone has any info on that reversible sneaker they put out, I'd cry tears of joy.

I had 2 pairs (technically 4)... for some reason I foolishly threw them away in my non-conformist punk rock years.:(

Guest jmatsu
just wondering, but are these those ones that weigh like, nothing, but disintegrate after a few wears? or am i confusing them with other yellow, nike running shoes?

who the fuck cares? would you still kop these uglies even if they were deathproof??