Coffee saved my life

M.O.A

whats a good cheap machine? at my parents house i had a jura but im not dropping 5 bills on one as a student

Aerobie aeropress and an electric kettle would get you making coffee you could be proud of for under 50 bucks (get kettle at second hand shop, detachable chords can be replaced at like 20~ bones and are normally the reason a kettle is in a thrift shop.

there have been few things in my short, feeble existence that i enjoy more then a fine cup of joe.

M8miE1UxQ6Q

If this is you you should heat your press before you add coffee to it, and heat your cup before pouring coffee into it. also make sure to press the grinds below the surface of the water when you initially put the top on (coffee floats, tea sinks) and you will get a more thorough extraction.

coffee = hot cup to the top with ice then hot coffee over. + 2 splenda. best sorta iced coffee

sick, Best iced coffee is Vietnam style, shit's like iced crack (and I say that even though it's made with chickory infused vacuum sealed shit coffee.) if anywhere sold the chickory coffee in my town (though I haven't tried china town, diamonds remind me next time we are at VV) I'd be up and down in that shit.

ive got one of these bad boys at home...

Saeco_RoyalProfessional.gif

its a good thing my folks are coffee lovers.

i start each day with a double espresso, with a tiny dash of cold skim milk, and half a sachet of sweetener. the coffee from this machine is amazing....i find im disappointed most of the time when i buy coffee elsewhere.

sick, Best iced coffee is Vietnam style, shit's like iced crack (and I say that even though it's made with chickory infused vacuum sealed shit coffee.) if anywhere sold the chickory coffee in my town (though I haven't tried china town, diamonds remind me next time we are at VV) I'd be up and down in that shit.

fuck that Vietnamese place

I went their today and they were out of coffee?

ive got one of these bad boys at home...

Saeco_RoyalProfessional.gif

its a good thing my folks are coffee lovers.

i start each day with a double espresso, with a tiny dash of cold skim milk, and half a sachet of sweetener. the coffee from this machine is amazing....i find im disappointed most of the time when i buy coffee elsewhere.

My friend's winter house in the alps has the exact same machine. But you need it to wake up, when you have 12 people sleeping there but only enough beds for 4, and only enough warm water each day for 2 people (we drive to a swimming place to shower).

So yeah what i'm trying to say is that the coffee from that is really great.