BUTTON HELP PLEASE!

interchino

Hey guys. I need some of your help. I was wearing my Rag & Bones the other day and when I was taking them off the top button just came flying off. Upon further inspection I noticed that the back of the button had broken off. This was the first time I actually took time to look at the buttons of any of my jeans. Since they didnt come with an extra button I have taken the out casing of the button off so that I can place it on a new button. My question to you guys is where can I find a new button with the back rivet that keeps it in place. Would a tailor have a bare button that they could reattach to my jeans for me? Most tailors should be familiar with this procedure correct? Any help is greatly appreciated.

i would take the jeans back to the place you bought them and they should be able to fix them for you, free of charge even.

i only buy my denim at places that stand behind what they sell, and at the mark ups they have on denim such as nudie, rag and bone, rogan, etc they can afford to pay for a lost button on a good customer's pair of pants.

my store allows me to take my clothing back if it prematurely wears and they'll work something out with me or repair it free of charge. sometimes buying things that are heavily treated it's a gamble. you don't want to buy some beautiful shirt that's been really worn in by the designer for 200 dollars and have it fall apart TOO quickly. :)

gotta get at least three wears out of it.

haha..

-kiya