cheapest place to buy common projects?

~Stangzorized~

if youre gonna buy 300 dollar sneakers, please just pay full price, dont try to bargain them, if you cant pay retail, please buy something you can afford.

that said, Blackbird stocks common projects and i think theres a discount for sufu or sf members or something, revolve also has them and discount codez

Looking for the white hi-tops or silver in a size 42. I've searched around and the cheapest I found them was 285, regular retail. Anyone know of a better place.. (online)?

Thanks

exactly.. Everyone wants to get everything as cheap as they can regardless if it has an expensive retail or not. If i cant find it any cheaper, i have no problem paying full price

First you say you've searched all around, second you received suggestions from fb then you say you have no problem paying retail? Then fucking pay retail and shut the fuck up.

This should have been posted in the small questions thread or one of the many cp threads.

Anyway, a simple solution to this is to go to the cp website and look at the stock list. Then find which retailers have online shops. Then type the name of the online shop and the word coupon into a google search to see if there is a coupon code.

This should have been posted in the small questions thread or one of the many cp threads.

Anyway, a simple solution to this is to go to the cp website and look at the stock list. Then find which retailers have online shops. Then type the name of the online shop and the word coupon into a google search to see if there is a coupon code.

true. Ill be able to search better when i get home. Too hard doing all this on the iphone.