Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

candlebougie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

www.ebay.com has got some.

www.nikeskateboarding.com has a list of all retailers.

Euro retailers seem to have gotten their shipments a week or two ago, hence your "out of stock" discoveries. US retailers should be getting theirs in the next week or so.

good luck getting a pair at a decent price. these have got to be one of the most hyped shoes i've seen in recent years.

kind of makes me sick just thinking about it.

Edited by daryl on Aug 16, 2005 at 02:49 PM

It's not that fair, I mean they could put a limit of 1 pair per person. Stores just wanna earn money.

I dont get it man, I read some posts about how places like Singapore, Malaysia got their pairs..... and the line ups were mad retarded. People who're not into dunks jumped into the bandwagon as well all a sudden. There's gonna be plenty of em floating around I'm sure, it seems like Nike produced enuff of this.

Damn I just need a pair for my girl and I gotta sweat on it....

has anyone seen anyone camping at goodfoot? and i suspect the undft and stussy blazers are well sold out.. .seeing they dropped last saturday?... i wonder if there was a camp for that...i was talking to the dude at nomad while i was making a delivery downtown last week... haha so i had like a 45 minute convo with the dude while i was on the clock... such a cool guy though... J____ (cant remember his name, know it starts with a j though)... he's got his tags thrown up outside.

Jessar... thats it ha

I said I wouldn't buy a dunk again ..but... there they were just sitting there on the shelf. It's really nice in person. $129 canadian. Same price as all their Nike SBs. Full size run. When you hear about kids lining up 11 days in advance and paying prices well over retail.. you wonder.. WHY?

Me and my buddy each got a pair.

Gdft has the Stussy blazer out but not the Undft Dunk..was speaking to one of the guys there (I think it's Marvin..could be wrong about the name) and he was saying that they got a bunch of shitty sizes..like all 8's and 9's so they couldn't just release those..said they were waiting for more sizes to come in to do a full release this Saturday...

Also, for Adrift sizing, not sure what's left but when i called today at 5, they still had my size (7) in stock..seeing as I said fuck it when i heard the price, it might still be there..

Now if anyone could hook me up w/ a Shimizu in a size 7, that'd be gangsta!

His name is Jessar..correct! yea ive lined up for shit there before but swore to never ever do it again, however me and my homeboy will line up this saturday for the fun and games of seeing suckas..well drink in the line up and make the best of it..should be funny to see some of the people there!!!

btw trinnyboy his name is martin not marvin, he used to be the manager of vice

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"