Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

candlebougie

After saying

Quote: Read up on some Niketalk, and sadly there are supposidly people in line right now...

I sadly went to the release at 5 am. My boy and I were 10th in line, and the earliest people came was around 2am. Our asses were dead but it was a good wait talking about sneakers to peeps the whole time. I was the one in fire red v's and by boy in pinstripe blazers.

They DID have the UNDFTDS but only in the small sizes since they only received half of their shipment, so I copped a pair in size 8! I was surprised in how many tiffany's were in stock.

Will post a picture soon...

steam that 4 life !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: Aitsuka : So is it true? One pair per person? How many people were there?

I hope this will be the last time we all have to camp out this crazy for sneaks.

yeah one per person, they asked you what size you wanted before you go into the store then they give you the shoes thats it.

I'm thinking about 60? what do you guys think the campers?

-don't hate, appreciate-

Edited by aitsuka on Aug 21, 2005 at 04:47 PM

Edited by aitsuka on Aug 21, 2005 at 04:48 PM

Edited by aitsuka on Aug 21, 2005 at 04:49 PM

I'm just sayin: we understand that you've just had this mind-blowing realization that there is more to life than shoes and jeans and money. Believe it or not this happens to almost everyone at some point in their lives. If kids want to line up and pay rape prices for their skate shoes that they will never skate in/possibly not even wear, then let them do it.

Eventually they'll come to a point where they'll look back on it and realize how stupid they were. When this happens, if you're okay with it, you'll have a good laugh about it. If not, you'll start trying to ram shit down other people's throats and tell them how much they suck for doing what you used to do.

truthfully man, i think the problem is a lot of people that line up for these shoes dont aknowledge other shoes that are just as hot...But thats cool with me, cause the more you sleep the more hot shoes there are for me...I feel as if nikes killing there own game and playing themselves out with all this hype but it seems as if every year they step up with something that appeals to everyone..

when it comes down to it, lining up is for suckers..

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Edited by protectthagoons on Aug 22, 2005 at 12:22 AM

I seriously hope this hype will never happen again. This is prolly the worst, besides the release of them Cool Grey Jordan XIs in the States where guys actually got shot cos of some sneakers.

It sucks to like a pair of shoes that everyone likes!

And yes, lets not argue with one another lol. PEACE!

Edited by superposition on Aug 22, 2005 at 05:44 PM

Quote:

After saying

Quote: Read up on some Niketalk, and sadly there are supposidly people in line right now...

I sadly went to the release at 5 am. My boy and I were 10th in line, and the earliest people came was around 2am. Our asses were dead but it was a good wait talking about sneakers to peeps the whole time. I was the one in fire red v's and by boy in pinstripe blazers.

They DID have the UNDFTDS but only in the small sizes since they only received half of their shipment, so I copped a pair in size 8! I was surprised in how many tiffany's were in stock.

Will post a picture soon...

--- Original message by jonovision on Aug 21, 2005 11:33 AM

Was just wonderin what the 'striped blazers' look like...gotta pic?

Quote: Aitsuka : How many people were there?

There was probably around 80 people, it really got big at around 7-8am. In terms of stock I heard they had 100 pairs and 20 in GDFT montreal releasing this week.

Quote: Was just wonderin what the 'striped blazers' look like...gotta pic?

54_pic1_100.jpg

Sorry its small, surprisingly its very hard to get a picture of the pinstripes...

steam that 4 life !

Quote: what about stussy blazers?..

They still have some in stock, don't know about sizes though...

Quote: i heard they got more in today or yesterday... i dunno bout sizes tho, call em up! Still CDN$ 180 + taxes

I find it surprising that the GDFT peeps still kept the same price for tiffanys after getting more.

steam that 4 life !

just called gdft (12:52 wednesday afternoon)... and this was the convo

me -"did you guys get in anymore diamond dunks?"

asian dude owner- "were sold out"

so i dunno if that means yes they did get more in but sold out of them too already... or they are still sold out from the original saturday release.

but either way... dude says their sold out

Quote: so i dunno if that means yes they did get more in but sold out of them too already... or they are still sold out from the original saturday release.

They did receive another shipment, either tuesday or monday, and are already sold out.

Pinstripes are for sure sold out. The last pair I've seen of those was at Lileo's, and my boy picked them up a while ago!

steam that 4 life !

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:

Have they started making fake tiffany dunks yet? is there a surefire way to tell if they are real/fake?

--- Original message by RafLang on Aug 29, 2005 11:21 AM

Yes they have started producing fake Tiff's...I don't have the guide readily available, but the most distinct difference was the texture of the croc skin. Check NT for more info,