Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

candlebougie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supposedly GOODFOOT hasn't even received their shipment.

shipping with them is really screwed up right now. their undftd's have been constantly pushed backed, and tiff's have hit everywhere except gdft, so who knows what's going on

no luck

what's the atmosphere like at a 'camp out'? do people take shit really seriously, get 'dressed up' and act like it isn't completely lame to line up for a sneaker or is it a little more self-referential and silly?

or does everyone just keep their ears buried in their ipods?

I only went to the boxing day sale, and no camp outs or anything like that since my boy lives on Harbourfront.

The scene in the lines are pretty quiet. No big outfits or anything, just a couple of sneaks, some with ipods, on cell phones, nothing outrageous. The boxing day sale was the most people I've seen inside gdft. The anticipation for the Tiffanys are big, I'm guessing huge ass lines, actual campouts would be funny.

steam that 4 life !

Quote:

what's the atmosphere like at a 'camp out'? do people take shit really seriously, get 'dressed up' and act like it isn't completely lame to line up for a sneaker or is it a little more self-referential and silly?

or does everyone just keep their ears buried in their ipods?

--- Original message by boystory on Aug 18, 2005 09:53 PM

Lol thats hilerious...

man i dont understand why people seem to find this huge fasination with good foot?? its a shoe store..its gotten to the point where i feel bad for the people that work there cause all the do is get harrased!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Quote:

itd be jokes if a bunch of us met up n threw an overnight tailgate jam. i got a suburban so i may sleep in the back of that. just for the experience though ... haha i dont even know if id buy the shoes. plus my dad says if i buy another pair i get kicked outta the house

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Aug 18, 2005 07:32 AM

man, experience for what??? i cant believe you guys are fucking proud to line up for shoes...seriously..There just sneakers get over it!

Quote:

what a sad sight...

--- Original message by MyMindSpray on Aug 19, 2005 10:55 AM

man i cant agree with you more...i think the worst part is that these kids are brainwashed by a corporation that makes these shoes for less then 2 dollars...Dont get me wrong im into sneakers but i think its kinda sad...

Quote:

what a sad sight...

--- Original message by MyMindSpray on Aug 19, 2005 10:55 AM

man i cant agree with you more...i think the worst part is that these kids are brainwashed by a corporation that makes these shoes for less then 2 dollars...Dont get me wrong im into sneakers but i think its kinda sad...

Ok this goes to all ya boys out there in T.O desperate to get their Tiff Dunks. GDFT is selling the shyt for $230 + tax and you can cop em right now, today. Unless you wanna wait in line tomorrow from 6 am whatever, knowing that they might not even have your size. And if you decide to camp out, you wont be able to buy more than a pair. Yes One pair per person tomorrow but they're gonna be $180 instead of $230.

SO RUN NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!

Yes I know its a shitty weather out, the worst rain I've seen in a while, but hey, if you really want it.... its there.

Edited by superposition on Aug 19, 2005 at 03:38 PM

Quote:

whaaat... 230... damn i cant pay that much for another pair of shoes in the same month... nsomeone said adrift had diamonds on sale for 180? some of the goodfoot dudes are beginning to get that 'supreme' mentality

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Aug 19, 2005 03:26 PM

Man its people like you that give them that so called "mentality" you need to relax there just sneakers..The only reason they might be foul to you is because of the way you act..If your cool with them and dont harass them about a stupid pair of dunks theyd be cool...Understand what they have to put up with..People coming into there spot everyday harrassing them about stupid shoes!

oh boy ... so negative... n i didnt say shit all to them to make em upset at me... its just that one guy... matt i think dark skin sorta asian looking... part owner i believe... everytime im in he just bosses his little workers around like their his bitches while he sits there on his apple ... picking the next song?

Quote:
Quote:

whaaat... 230... damn i cant pay that much for another pair of shoes in the same month... nsomeone said adrift had diamonds on sale for 180? some of the goodfoot dudes are beginning to get that 'supreme' mentality

Man its people like you that give them that so called "mentality" you need to relax there just sneakers..The only reason they might be foul to you is because of the way you act..If your cool with them and dont harass them about a stupid pair of dunks theyd be cool...Understand what they have to put up with..People coming into there spot everyday harrassing them about stupid shoes!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Aug 19, 2005 04:29 PM

What do you expect from people who loves sneakers? Just sit there and let it pass without even trying? They maybe just shoes, but for some people it's much more than that. I mean you won't understand it until you're a sneakerhead. As for the hype, I dont know what caused it but I'm sure part of it is because the sneakers itself look dope. That caused definitely caused hype right there. Then alotta people get into it. Plus we got a bunch of fuckin re-sellers, who're not helpin out calming the hype.

About calling people at the stores, who gives a shit? They work there, it's their job to answer any kinda question a customer has. What do you want them to do, just sit around and chill? There maybe some limit but asking whether shit's out is a legitimate question. Thats their responsibilty. Sure you'll get sick of the same calls every day, hell I would if I work there, but remember, they work at a sneaker store, especially for places that sells exclusive sneakers, all them employees should know what they're gonna face.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Aug 19, 2005 04:29 PM

What do you expect from people who loves sneakers? Just sit there and let it pass without even trying? They maybe just shoes, but for some people it's much more than that. I mean you won't understand it until you're a sneakerhead. As for the hype, I dont know what caused it but I'm sure part of it is because the sneakers itself look dope. That caused definitely caused hype right there. Then alotta people get into it. Plus we got a bunch of fuckin re-sellers, who're not helpin out calming the hype.

About calling people at the stores, who gives a shit? They work there, it's their job to answer any kinda question a customer has. What do you want them to do, just sit around and chill? There maybe some limit but asking whether shit's out is a legitimate question. Thats their responsibilty. Sure you'll get sick of the same calls every day, hell I would if I work there, but remember, they work at a sneaker store, especially for places that sells exclusive sneakers, all them employees should know what they're gonna face.

--- Original message by superposition on Aug 19, 2005 04:55 PM

Ok i think you belong on nike talk...maybe youll come to a realization later on in life that theres more to life then sneakers..Theres other things in this world. Im defending the people that work there because there is a reason why they treat some of these guys like shit, i know from first hand experience, ive been there when it happens. Its the guys that ask such dumb questions, they dont deserve to be helped if there gonna act so dumb..Hype kills...believe i know guys that have been collecting and buying sneakers when you didnt even know what they are..I know what its like to enjoy sneakers. At the same time you need to realize that theres not much of a culture based on these new jacks...People that think "Avenger dunks" are hot?? icon_smile_shock.gif The game is wack now..people value dunks more then air max 90s or 87s???wtf?????? Some of the people that work there happen to be people im friendly with thats why i care. Showbiz you have no right to call out people like that..I dont care if you dont like him but you gotta understand why he is that way. Put yourself in there position and understand why he would wanna talk to people.. I understand. Its just based on the stupid shit they harrass him about. The same way people bitch about supreme nyc being assholes it because they go there and ask stupid questions..example "hey do you guys still have supreme dunks"

Edited by protectthagoons on Aug 19, 2005 at 05:53 PM

Doesnt matter if I belong to Niketalk or Superfuture, what I say is my own personal view as someone who loves sneakers. No doubt there's more to life than sneakers, but wearing/collecting sneakers is my hobby for the past 10 years.

I dont ask dumb questions. I don't call up everyday to harass people. But there're so many people like me.....and automatically, those stores are gonna have to pick up millions of calls everyday bout one thing. That's their job, that's what they're paid to do.

No one treats me like dirt at the stores, they're cool with me and vice versa. Which is why I dont understand how some people say a certain store has some fucked up attitude, I have never had to deal with that kinda problem.

I never said that I like hype, I hate the avenger dunks but then again thats something subjective isnt it? Whether you like Air Maxes or Dunks whatever, it's all subjective. You can't blame anyone for liking any of em.

Hell I'm just a guy who loves nice sneakers but it takes a mission and a half to get anything right now!